Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfire reprint website

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to it... nice work...

....2000 - a high percentage of these (signed as well!) were piled in a discount bookshop in Greenwich from whence I bought my copy for £1. It was over 10 years ago so not much point going back there to see if there are any left. If only I had known I would have bought the lot and made a killing on eBay - I would have course donated the profits to charideee.

Can't wait for the reprint and the follow up - IMHO "BAB" stands up as a very interesting and enlightening read in it's own right irrespective of whether you follow the Albion or indeed even have an interest in football.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
2,000 originally???
I thought it was a limited edition of 5,685. One copy for each penny.....

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
2,000 originally???
I thought it was a limited edition of 5,685. One copy for each penny.....

Think you'll find 5625 was the print run of 'More Than 90 Minutes'

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Think you'll find 5625 was the print run of 'More Than 90 Minutes'

Yep, you're absolutely spot on - I checked my copies of both this morning!
Move on please - nothing to see from me here!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Yep, you're absolutely spot on - I checked my copies of both this morning!
Move on please - nothing to see from me here!

Absolutely, Mr Jeep.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That would be great. Also could someone post it on Brightonfans.co.com as I have forgotten my login and they're not accepting new registrations?

And NSC is accused of being a closed shop!

Very much looking forward to this. The Jubilee Library is probably fed up with me loaning BaB from them.

Danks

Aug 19, 2010
Good comments, I dont know where it was all cut from, I was told a friend of the band just put together his interpretation of the track that Morning Glory put down, because they are Albion fans. Wama put the words together, I saw them at The Latest Music Bar, the Brighton March song was awesome. It has had loads of views but when I mention it to people they have never heard of it. Still, I'm on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here