Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley v Harding

BaconSaver

Oct 4, 2012
So they have Sharpe who was so injuries by Dunk he can no longer play football, a left back who ended up crying the last time Buckley turned him inside out and the Forest fans are convinced that they are on for an easy win. Could be an interesting game.

No we aren't...

As a Forest fan, Buckley vs Harding does worry me. He started off very poorly for us but has recently improved quite a bit. It doesn't help that our left midfielder Andy Reid overs literally no protection for him. Hopefully O'Driscoll will instruct him to help out more this game.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
No we aren't...

As a Forest fan, Buckley vs Harding does worry me. He started off very poorly for us but has recently improved quite a bit. It doesn't help that our left midfielder Andy Reid overs literally no protection for him. Hopefully O'Driscoll will instruct him to help out more this game.

I had forgotten about Andy Reid. Is he still as wide as he is tall?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No we aren't...

Sorry but I had a sneaky peaky on the Forest forum and the impression was overwhelming that your fans thought this a nailed on 3 points granted its only a sample but it's the internet representation of your club.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Love the hate against Harding.

I mean what a twat choosing a club he supports offering more money and a better place to at the time over us.

Yeah I completely understand....

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Harding must be due a good game against us surely? Congratulations must also go to Sharp in regaining his match fitness after his potentially life threatening injury last season. A brave man.

Oct 25, 2003

I mean what a twat choosing a club he supports offering more money and a better place to at the time over us.

regardless of why he gets abuse...the abuse he gets seems to always make him play absolutely appallingly against us

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Double post.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

You obviously don't remember him saying he was going to sign a new contract and then going to Leeds without even bothering to tell the club he was leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here