Buckley v Harding

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Hope to see him have a hissy-fit, again.😱

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree that the last time was great but why didn't Buckley play on his weakness and attack him more and more. This seems to be a point with us that has happened a couple of timed when a player has been booked early on we have left the player alone and not played on that weakness.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I agree that the last time was great but why didn't Buckley play on his weakness and attack him more and more. This seems to be a point with us that has happened a couple of timed when a player has been booked early on we have left the player alone and not played on that weakness.

Harding was subbed on 35 minutes (before he got sent off) virtually in tears because Buckley had turned him inside out and back to front more times than I could count.

How much more do you want?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
One of my favourite moments of last season. This alone has made me much more excited for Saturday. Please let it happen again.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

I am sure you watch completley different games to everyone else, you support Brighton, right?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd forgotten all about that. Now I'm well up for Saturday!

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪

What?!

Did you have a blindfold on at that game or something? Wasn't being subbed on 35 minutes or whatever it was, good enough? Buckley had him in his pocket.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Cannot wait. I'm really glad that Buckley has had a full 6 days to prepare to rip Harding a new one.

Rarely have I seen a player so utterly torn to pieces in such a short space of time.

Oct 25, 2003

what are you waffling on about this time?

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i reckon Harding will deal with him this time and last the whole game and we shouldn't be worrying about harding its more like these players we should be worrying about McGugan
Reid Lansbury Blackstock Sharp and if cox plays

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here