Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley - good news

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Sounds like Kaz will be in the squad but Hoskins not, while both plus Buckley could be back for Saturday. Really cant wait to see Hoskins.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If there is even the slightest doubt that he is fully covered by Saturday, he shouldn't play. He's too important to risk on one game

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
funnily enough Clarkey, I read it exactly the opposite way - with Noone available, Hoskins to feature on the bench at Cardiff and LuaLua back on Saturday. Typical Gus, enigmatic as always

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
funnily enough Clarkey, I read it exactly the opposite way - with Noone available, Hoskins to feature on the bench at Cardiff and LuaLua back on Saturday. Typical Gus, enigmatic as always

That's how I read it too.
Really hoping Hoskins get a start like Buckley, now wouldn't that be something.

Oct 6, 2010
I think hoskins will lose out between the two tomorrow, if only one makes it. We cannot afford to be winger-less if something happens to noone. Where as we have barnes or one-up-front option without hoskins. Plus lua lua possibly more likely to make an impact from the bench?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So possibly Hoskins AND Buckley in the starting line up? Good times indeed. I cannot wait for a Hoskins/CMS partnership. It actually blows my mind that we have those two upfront. Especially with the understanding that CMS and Noone seem to be developing... and having LuaLua ready to bust onto the scene. WOW.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Will he or Won't he?

How to sell newspapers...

Today the Argus headline shouts it is bad news about Buckley. Tomorrow they will announce this good news. On Thursday things will become uncertain and on Friday it will look as though he is definitely out. Thus clearing the way for a big news story on Saturday morning exclusively revealing that Will will be making a smashing return to the line-up for this afternoon's game.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have a feeling we'll try and hit Cardiff hard early on and can see Noone and LuaLua starting. Interesting to see if we pull it off. Then it'll be squeaky bum time til the final whistle!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here