Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley - good news

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
He's not very attacking though, more of a Bridcutt replacement. My point was that if we are missing Lualua/Buckley/Hoskins then we are very thin on offensive players. Bergkamp might get a chance on the bench!

Fair enough.

Still, a front six of Bridcutt, Dicker, Noone, Vincelot, CMS and Barnes, with Sparrow and Navarro on the bench, is quite aggressive away from home. Could always have CMS up front on his own, and sounds like KLL and Hoskins may be available at a pinch.

But I take your point.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Think it's just a case of Gus playing his cards very close to his chest and not giving anything away until the team's announced before kick-off.
Keeps the opposition guessing.

And maybe Gus will play for a draw and close Cardiff right down.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The donny game was broadcast live in mexico, and the second goal commentary went something like "Known, es known, begley, begleeeeyyyyyyyyyyy, gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol (big breath) gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol golllllllll, wheeeeeeeel begleyyyyyyyyy".

So there you have it. From now on he is to be referred to as WHEEL BEGLEY.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
The donny game was broadcast live in mexico, and the second goal commentary went something like "Known, es known, begley, begleeeeyyyyyyyyyyy, gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol (big breath) gol gol gol gol gol gol gol gol golllllllll, wheeeeeeeel begleyyyyyyyyy".

Would love to hear that :lolol:

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

Me Likely, have some rep sir!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here