Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
That logic falls down due to the fact Bruno looked a cut above the rest of OUR team, much like Vicente does.

Good answer, i am well looking foward to seeing this guy in action. DIdnt the stoke fans rave about him after their uefa cup game?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Absolute class act looked sharp and very very confident as did Hoskins and Agdestein too !!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why? Who have we played in the last two games? come back after we've played Bolton, Wolves etc.

I think if he can cope with Barca, Real et al, Bolton and Wolves shouldn't be an immense issue even if he isn't quite at his peak anymore.

Everything so far points to an utterly class act - remember when we signed him how the Stoke fans (who saw him against them last season) were raving about him?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think any competent football fan can spot a classy player on the ball regardless of the quality of the opposition.

Cant wait to see him myself.

Jul 13, 2012
Dear me. Best leave this thread and leave it to the day dreamers who watched a guy play well against a non league team.

Lets see what he's like away at Hull?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think any competent football fan can spot a classy player on the ball regardless of the quality of the opposition.

Cant wait to see him myself.

Its a pity there are many incompetent fans who cannot see flair when its right in front of them.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Dear me. Best leave this thread and leave it to the day dreamers who watched a guy play well against a non league team.

Mate read Bladders comment above, if the guy has the quality its obvious. Same goes for the vid i saw only today of Soloman March, jesus obviously lower opposition but he has the quality i would say, to go a long way

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He was the best player out there tonight by a long long way... only Lewes I know but his touch is sublime.

Not sure how we got him really.

hypnosis-intro.gif

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

So on that basis then. No top league side should ever buy a lower league player because of who they play week in week out.

In this case Bruno has previously played against........ Which weakens your logic to almost dust

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Bruno was brilliant, best player on the pitch.

I don't agree at all, that you can't see class against a non league team. His passing was brilliant, his positioning and his pace was brilliant.

Pure flair that bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here