Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno- I really quite like the cut of this man's gib!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I know most on here won't agree but I personally think he is better and more consistent than Vicente. Different gravy.

THIS.

Exactly the conversation I was having in the WSL bar an hour ago. Combines the flair of a winger with the determination and tackling of a decent defender. Plus he's available for 90 mins every game. Head and shoulders above everyone else tonight followed by CMS, Bridge and Hammond, followed by the rest of our team, followed by the Wednesday players. Bothroyd was gash, thank f*** we didn't sign him.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
THIS.

Exactly the conversation I was having in the WSL bar an hour ago. Combines the flair of a winger with the determination and tackling of a decent defender. Plus he's available for 90 mins every game. Head and shoulders above everyone else tonight followed by CMS, Bridge and Hammond, followed by the rest of our team, followed by the Wednesday players. Bothroyd was gash, thank f*** we didn't sign him.

f*** yeah, absolute pony.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm already head over heels in love with the bloke. He's an absolute star and the season's only five games old. What delights we have in prospect :clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I said to the fella next to me:-

'I can't believe we have another player capable of taking over my Calde man crush'.

I really thought I'd be banging on about Calde and Buckley when I'm a wizened old man.

The King is dead, long live the King.

I said to the fella next to me:-

'I can't believe we have another player capable of taking over my Calde man crush'.

I really thought I'd be banging on about Calde and Buckley when I'm a wizened old man.

The King is dead, long live the King.

My sentiments exactly

Just sublime with everything he does...cannot say enough good things about him...must be something in the water they drink in Catalunya because they produce pure MAGICIANS!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Bruno is a pleasure to watch but....

I thought Gus should have taken him off when we went 3-0.
With his total commitment he's gonna pick up enough yellows this season to miss a few games.
We don't need him getting sent off by a fussy ref for a second dodgy yellow.

The more games we get out of Bruno and Bridge this season the better.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
What did he do deserve that booking, looked very harsh from where I was sitting.

IMMENSE display though, that ball to Buckley was just sublime.

The booking was legit, he got beaten and stopped a dangerous break by fouling the guy. A good foul if you get what I mean, and ref was correct to book him.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The booking was legit, he got beaten and stopped a dangerous break by fouling the guy. A good foul if you get what I mean, and ref was correct to book him.

Yep, this. Took one for the team pulling the SW bloke's shirt whilst breaking away!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Love the geezer :)

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Bruno: Team is Most Important

Bruno earned the Man of the Match award tonight but he praised Albion's football philosophy after their 3-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday.

The right-back impressed throughout and assisted two of the goals against the Owls, which helped lift the Seagulls to the summit of the Championship table.

He told seagulls.co.uk, "I enjoy playing football here because of the style. Gus has a plan and the tactics are similar to the Spanish way of playing, so it suits me and I'm very happy here.

"I was very happy with the way we played but especially happy with the result. Being named Man of the Match is a very nice feeling but it comes second to me compared to the outcome of the game. I'm very pleased that the team got three points.

"I did like getting forward today but the main part of my role is the defensive side and that comes first. Then if I get the chance to push forward I do, and luckily I got that chance today. I'm very happy with the clean sheet though."

The Spaniard refused to let his head be turned by Albion's league position and tonight said that the squad won't be looking beyond the next game.

"It is very important to focus on every game by itself and not to concern ourselves with the league position.

"It is very important we keep our concentration solely on the next game as every match is its own challenge.

"We focus on the game ahead without giving to much attention to our future position in the league."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here