Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno- I really quite like the cut of this man's gib!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The goalkeeper got his fingertips to it but it was going in anyway......great ball by Bruno and great run and finish by Will.

It didn't look like it on the replays post-match. Although if you were in the north stand, I'll accept you had a better view.

Don't get me wrong it was still a superb finish but from the north I was pretty sure it came off the defenders leg and looped over Kirkland but could look like a chip on the replay.

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
When he joined, I thought we got another over-chewed La Liga player. Turns out we got Bruno. There is no certain better way to describe a Bruno, but Bruno.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't get me wrong it was still a superb finish but from the north I was pretty sure it came off the defenders leg and looped over Kirkland but could look like a chip on the replay.

Perhaps you were right Mancgull! Doesn't look like the defender on the replay like I thought!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Perhaps you were right Mancgull! Doesn't look like the defender on the replay like I thought!

Looking at the replay I drool over the chipped pass from Bruno which goes straight into Buckley's path. It's like Bruno took out a nine iron and chipped a golf ball onto the green a few inches from the hole. Wonderful

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I thought he was fantastic, barely put a foot wrong and a thouroughly deserved MOM, can't wait to see him again on Tuesday at Watford.

Jul 20, 2003
Sunday evening internet .... much more excited from looking at Bruno's assists than our future Queen's assets

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Who'd have thought we'd end up with a right-back playmaker?

Bruno :bowdown:

He'll give opposing managers something to think about - a playmaker coming from the right back slot. Brilliant.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
He seems like a bit of a nutter but one that combines that very well with being a superb footballer. Feel sorry for Calderon but I'm sure he'll get his chances when Bruno inevitably gets suspended.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our fullbacks are the reason we're going to be in the top 4 all season. FACT.
Hopefully I'm not following you around NSC, saying the same thing!

I don't agree, even though you are right.

It's Crofts/Hammond next to LB.
That's the reason LB can play his game, allowing Greer & AEA to seperate enough, allowing Bridge and Bruno the freedom to create the chances that has us finally scoring some goals, and keep us in the top 4 all season FACT.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I said to the fella next to me:-

'I can't believe we have another player capable of taking over my Calde man crush'.

I really thought I'd be banging on about Calde and Buckley when I'm a wizened old man.

The King is dead, long live the King.

I feel exactly the same, I love Calde but I bloody LOVE Bruno. Part of me feels like I am cheating on Inigo with a new love.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Made this for my new avatar, think I'll polish it up and make a mug next.
546316_10151164207739530_1125829136_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here