Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruce Springsteen Coming to the UK with the E-Street Band + New Album

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
holy mother of GOD I forgot about this bloke 'til I just went and checked his website for news and BLAMMO:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND ANNOUNCE FIRST FULL SCALE TOUR OF US & EUROPE SINCE 2003

'Magic,' Bruce Springsteen's new studio recording and his first with the E Street Band in five years, is set for release by Columbia Records on October 2, 2007. Produced and mixed by Brendan O'Brien, the album features eleven new Springsteen songs and was recorded at Southern Tracks Recording Studio in Atlanta, GA.

'Magic' Song Titles:

1. Radio Nowhere
2. You'll Be Comin' Down
3. Livin' in the Future
4. Your Own Worst Enemy
5. Gypsy Biker
6. Girls in Their Summer Clothes
7. I'll Work for Your Love
8. Magic
9. Last to Die
10. Long Walk Home
11. Devil's Arcade

'Magic' is the first new studio album by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band since 2002's GRAMMY Award-winning, multi-platinum, number one album 'The Rising' (Columbia Records), which was also produced by O'Brien.

:bowdown::clap2::bowdown::clap2: :bowdown::clap2: :bowdown::clap2::bowdown::clap2:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
12/19 London, UK O2 Arena, on sale 30th Aug.....get those phones at the READY!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Excellent - cheers for the heads up; fingers crossed for some tickets...let's hope he takes a 'Prince' and not a Madonna approach to ticket pricing...:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Trawled round the net and those dates were only announced today, hopefully that'll mean less people on the phones trying to get tickets but either way its gonna be tough I reckon.
He charged £45 on one tour a few years back so cant see it being cheap :(

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
He didn't sell out last time either for some reason. Can't find any advance ticket prices for this one, will have to wait until release time to see what they are going for. And I need 4. And a hotel.....here we go again!

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
Wifey's been a fanatical Springsteen fan for ages-known about tour for a while but did not know the dates until yesterday.We were in London saturday and went to the O2 where they indicated the announcement was imminent. She's ready to phone at 9.00am on Thursday-its like a military operation - an exclusion .zone around the telephone- the children have been threatened with a perrmanent grounding for ever if they come anywhere near while she is trying to book her tickets !! She thinks that he will announce another London date as there are 2 gaps in the schedule for additional concerts.By the way O2 customers should have a special code and can apply today but from previous experience she tells me they do not get the best tickets.

His last tour 'the Seeger sessions' was sold out for both concerts(she went to both!) but they were at Wembley where the capacity is much less than the O2. Wifey has already booked her accommodation for 2 nights anticipating 2 concerts!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
apparently all reserved tickets for O2 customers have already gone :angry:

Trying to find out what time the tickets go on sale, either midnight tonight or 9am tomorrow is my two guesses. Obviously glued to the website in anticipation too!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
O2 tickets went in 5minutes :eek:

No idea on cost yet

thing is you can guarantee over 50% of those tickets will appear on ebay, something has to be done to give fans who want to see bands the chance to buy tickets without having to fight it out with touts, who 10 years ago only got a small % but nowadays anybody can become a tout

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Word of warning tomorrow morning at 9am the Foo Fighters UK tour pre-sale also goes on sale, judging by previous pre-sales of Foos tickets this will most likely bring seetickets to its knees.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Word of warning tomorrow morning at 9am the Foo Fighters UK tour pre-sale also goes on sale, judging by previous pre-sales of Foos tickets this will most likely bring seetickets to its knees.

oh well if I fail with Bruce I might try the Foos :thumbsup:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

just 80 tickets on sale for the Concorde gig killed seetickets.com

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here