Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brown and his Darling absolutely on the ropes......

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

....avoiding journalists question such as 'what is plan b' ? what is the risk to taxpayers how will they be protected?? Brown can't answer his Darling just avoids the direct question with a lot of words!!! but not effective words!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wait till mandy speaks.

Then he will look people in the eye (like Belotti did) and say "let me assure you..."

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
....avoiding journalists question such as 'what is plan b' ? what is the risk to taxpayers how will they be protected?? Brown can't answer his Darling just avoids the direct question with a lot of words!!! but not effective words!!!

Thats cause the World has never been through a situation like this, so there is no answer.

D

Deleted User X18H

get Brown and Darling OUT get Cameron and Osbourne IN or get complete ANARCHY

D

Deleted User X18H

two sweatys in charge of the country .............hmmmmm

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Well,plan B is to revert to true capitalism and let the whole system collapse.Then we can look forward to the new "New Deal" and wait for the next generation of leeches to suck the economy dry before buggering off with their ill gotten gains whilst the rest of us little people berate our politicians for not keeping a better eye on these avaricious sh*ts.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Well,plan B is to revert to true capitalism and let the whole system collapse.Then we can look forward to the new "New Deal" and wait for the next generation of leeches to suck the economy dry before buggering off with their ill gotten gains whilst the rest of us little people berate our politicians for not keeping a better eye on these avaricious sh*ts.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
get Brown and Darling OUT get Cameron and Osbourne IN or get complete ANARCHY

I'm still waiting to hear exactly what the Tories, who historically stand for less regulation of the financial sector, would have done to prevent this global meltdown. How exactly would George Osbourne controlled USA mortgage lending to sub prime markets?

The Tories must be counting their blessings that the election they were crying out for last year didn't materialise or they would be the ones in the hot seat.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I'm still waiting to hear exactly what the Tories, who historically stand for less regulation of the financial sector, would have done to prevent this global meltdown. How exactly would George Osbourne controlled USA mortgage lending to sub prime markets?

The Tories must be counting their blessings that the election they were crying out for last year didn't materialise or they would be the ones in the hot seat.

You betcha

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Thats cause the World has never been through a situation like this, so there is no answer.

Wall street crash 1929 Wall Street Crash of 1929 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great Depresion Great Depression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was much worse then, from what i have read on here today people are taking all there money out of their banks? Well that is bad news. Run on the banks are what make it really bad. They need to garentee all the money in the banks.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I presume you don't pay a lot of attention to politics because none of them would ever talk about a Plan B as it would suggest a lack of confidence in the first plan.
And at least they have a Plan A, apart from The Grass is Greener have the tories come up with anything?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I presume you don't pay a lot of attention to politics because none of them would ever talk about a Plan B as it would suggest a lack of confidence in the first plan.
And at least they have a Plan A, apart from The Grass is Greener have the tories come up with anything?

I maybe wrong, but are all the partys not working on this having join meeting and such, Labour, Torys and Lib dems?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We all should know what Plan B is....no, well I'll remind you

Plan B
"To continue with Mass slaughter until everyone is dead apart from Lord Haig, Lady Haig and their pet tortoise, Alan"

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
1930'S Lloyd George!!!???

Not true. It may have been a similar set of circumstances, but todays problems are exacerbated by the rapid spread of electronic info.

When did you ever see a Stock Markets swinging about like this? Its like the World economy is performing like a small company with the attendant ups and downs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here