Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brokeback Mountain - today's dilemna

Classic case of pandering to Hollywood's 'industry'. Make a film about the (supposedly) most macho and all-American culture, but make these cowpokes poke each other.

Much of the film industry is gay, so they are BOUND to herald this as a groundbreaking blockbuster for gay pride and gay profile - regardless of whether it holds any intense meaning to it, or not.

I'm sure to be slated as homophobic as usual, but it defies my belief that, with women in this world with all the normal equipment in all the right places, yet some blokes want to put their prodger into another man's vent where his body disposes of stinking waste product.

There's something intrinsically wrong with homosexuality, and a film that glorifies the 'loving' aspect is just bogus (imo).

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
NMH said:
Classic case of pandering to Hollywood's 'industry'. Make a film about the (supposedly) most macho and all-American culture, but make these cowpokes poke each other.

Much of the film industry is gay, so they are BOUND to herald this as a groundbreaking blockbuster for gay pride and gay profile - regardless of whether it holds any intense meaning to it, or not.

I'm sure to be slated as homophobic as usual, but it defies my belief that, with women in this world with all the normal equipment in all the right places, yet some blokes want to put their prodger into another man's vent where his body disposes of stinking waste product.

There's something intrinsically wrong with homosexuality, and a film that glorifies the 'loving' aspect is just bogus (imo).

There's something intrinsically wrong with you pal.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
NMH said:

Well said, some sense finally. And BTW everyone, just coz some people realise that being a faggot is wrong it doesnt mean that they are twats - personally I think the people who think its OK for one bloke to stick his knob up another bloke arse are the twats.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
Well said, some sense finally. And BTW everyone, just coz some people realise that being a faggot is wrong it doesnt mean that they are twats - personally I think the people who think its OK for one bloke to stick his knob up another bloke arse are the twats.

Does that mean you are a taker and not a giver chez:sick: :lolol:

have to agree. I don't mind if they want to do it to each other as it is up to them. It is just that personaly the thought of 2 blokes bumming is enough to make me sick. Saying that I can not be homophobic as I have loads of films of girl on girl action:love: :love: :love: :love:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A Brilliant film, easy to see why it is up for so many awards. I cannot think of one area where it fails.

NMH said:

Define "wrong". There are many cases of homosexuality in animals, it is natural and it is common. Its not my cup of tea but I don't see how anyone can judge it to be wrong. As for the loving aspect being bogus, I really do pity you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH - methinks you protest too much, maybe you are supressing your latent homosexuality. Fancy a shag ;)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll be buggered if I'm going to watch that drivel.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't worry mate I prefer to pot the easy Pink not the difficult Brown.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just you wait for the sequel, when Heather Ledger and his chum rounds up a posse of five for a Grand Canyon gangbang, working title "The Magnificent Seven: Ride 'Em Cowboy".

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Would this film have won any awards if it was about a cowboy and a cowgirl? Probably not, but because it's got queers in it the film industry fawns all over it. The whole thing strikes me as a cheap way to gain publicity for a film that would ordinarily have passed people by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here