Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Broadfield Satdium... East Stand Development watch.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I genuinely don't understand people posting on this thread stating things like "don't care they it will be still be shit" I am not going to state the obvious.....

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
its a good job you dont have to then, he has brought very good players in the last few years at decent money. He must be doing something right.

How much did Richard Brodie cost? Something like 300k - the club's record signing and he's at Fleetwood on a season's loan because he's homesick.

I've nothing against the club. I just can't stand their manager, Steve Evans.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
How much did Richard Brodie cost? Something like 300k - the club's record signing and he's at Fleetwood on a season's loan because he's homesick.

I've nothing against the club. I just can't stand their manager, Steve Evans.

£250k...cash for the leagues top scorer of the previous 2 seasons, not a bad price even though he was a utter donkey!!! they have better now.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Errrm fellow Sussex club, nearest rivals plus i'm sure there a few Crawely based Albion fans that might be interested.

This. Was at Crawley v Dagenham and Redbridge the other week and since then have been to Birmingham City V Brighton and Brighton v Barnsley.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I'm in and around Crawley more often than I like and I regularly see loads of Palace. In all of my years of conducting business in the area, I haven't seen one Albion fan-anywhere so I would be very surprised.

We're not all scarfers mate! :rolleyes::facepalm:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I'm in and around Crawley more often than I like and I regularly see loads of Palace. In all of my years of conducting business in the area, I haven't seen one Albion fan-anywhere so I would be very surprised.

When I lived in Crawley I didn't know one single Palace fan, as far as i could tell they were mostly Chelsea or West Ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here