Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British man about to become Scottish..

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I dont suppose you have any "evidence " of this anti englishness or are you just going on the urban myth about the paraguay shirt?

No it is mainly that and his constant "I'm Scottish, Im Scottish" repeat ad infinitum. Yes Mr Murray you are but you comptete for Britain.

That said I would love him to win it because he has more attitude and balls in his little toe than Henman had in his whole toe.

I love him as much as I dislike him which is frustrating.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I very much doubt he cares what people are saying on football messageboards. What did speak volumes is that Henman's stamping ground were behind Murray all the way and I am not just talking about Henman Hill. Very sad if people can't get over the Paraguay shirt saga and the fact that he is very proud to be Scottish.

As I said in my other thread I do like the bloke but he hasnt done himself any favours in getting the crowd behind him. If it wasnt so tense and he wasnt 2 sets to love down then I dont think the crowd would have been so behind him.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
No matter. Nadal will knock him out.

seagull@stirling

Jan 17, 2006
You also have to remember there is a vast difference between England FC and the English people, I f***ing hate England FC but love the people and the country.

I don't support anyone that plays against your lot, i just don't give a toss, but will slag off my English mates when you lose and I fully accept the reverse.

So wind yer necks in about Murray and his anti English stance, if he stated that he hated the English and wanted you all to die then fair shout, but his reference was to England FC, so i take it if he turned round and said all Palace fans are wankers you'd be kissing his ass?

I'm rambling now, this whisky is goood!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Murray was awesome and a lot of people on here and the other thread have been made to look utter Dickheads

Merely a cock-up on the paperwork, the nationality change will be confirmed within 72 hours....... there is a big difference between playing a French schoolboy who does not know which way round to wear a cap and a streetbrawler callled Nadal.... :thumbsup:

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Merely a cock-up on the paperwork, the nationality change will be confirmed within 72 hours....... there is a big difference between playing a French schoolboy who does not know which way round to wear a cap and a streetbrawler callled Nadal.... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

World Top 10

1 Federer , R. 6900
2 Nadal , R. 5755
3 Djokovic , N. 5360
4 Davydenko , N. 3115
5 Ferrer , D. 3005
6 Roddick , A. 2280
7 Nalbandian , D. 2100
8 Blake , J. 2015
9 Wawrinka , S. 1615
** 10 Gasquet , R. 1610**

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
World Top 10

1 Federer , R. 6900
2 Nadal , R. 5755
3 Djokovic , N. 5360
4 Davydenko , N. 3115
5 Ferrer , D. 3005
6 Roddick , A. 2280
7 Nalbandian , D. 2100
8 Blake , J. 2015
9 Wawrinka , S. 1615
** 10 Gasquet , R. 1610**

O.k. then, a slight adjustment. Its a big difference between playing a French schoolboy who does not know which way round to wear a cap and is close to being a "Wawrinka" ( your spelling not mine) and a streetfighter called Nadal .....nuff said ? :dunce:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
O.k. then, a slight adjustment. Its a big difference between playing a French schoolboy who does not know which way round to wear a cap and is close to being a "Wawrinka" ( your spelling not mine) and a streetfighter called Nadal .....nuff said ? :dunce:

Bill Tarmey ...... Vegster........ Bill Tarmey

mind you does one support a Sweaty over a Frog...................tricky.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

p.s. by your figures Nadal is 3.574 times better than the surrender monkey and look how difficult that was tonight for him... nuff said 2 ?:thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bill Tarmey ...... Vegster........ Bill Tarmey

mind you does one support a Sweaty over a Frog...................tricky.

difficult, and as for Bill Tarmey.... it was closer than Loudon Wainwright 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.... the defence, rests

No it is mainly that and his constant "I'm Scottish, Im Scottish" repeat ad infinitum.

The only time I heard him say that was after an American interviewer called him an Englishman. I imagine if any of the English on here was called Scottish by an American interviewer, s/he would insist "I'm English".

I've never come across any anti-English sentiment from Murray, so I would appreciate it if those that claim he is would back it up with some evidence.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
You also have to remember there is a vast difference between England FC and the English people, I f***ing hate England FC but love the people and the country.

I don't support anyone that plays against your lot, i just don't give a toss, but will slag off my English mates when you lose and I fully accept the reverse.

So wind yer necks in about Murray and his anti English stance, if he stated that he hated the English and wanted you all to die then fair shout, but his reference was to England FC, so i take it if he turned round and said all Palace fans are wankers you'd be kissing his ass?

I'm rambling now, this whisky is goood!!!

Pretty much agree, I am the same about the Scottish national team.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh who gives a toss? It's TENNIS for crying out loud! The only people interested in tennis as a spectator sport are women and homosexuals. You can decide which category you fall into.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Oh who gives a toss? It's TENNIS for crying out loud! The only people interested in tennis as a spectator sport are women and homosexuals. You can decide which category you fall into.

Spot on

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Boris Becker a homo, I think not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here