Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
i can't believe it has been left to Amanda to choose!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fairly poor standard tonight, the best two acts got through (although didn't think Shaun was that great).

Still SUPERB tv though.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
shaun was crap... that guy with puppet was far superior... in my opinion shaun is a one trick pony who is best suited to karaoke, holden ..you f***ed up ..looks like final is gonna be won by dancers or a singer yet again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
shaun was crap... that guy with puppet was far superior... in my opinion shaun is a one trick pony who is best suited to karaoke, holden ..you f***ed up ..looks like final is gonna be won by dancers or a singer yet again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The guy with the puppet, are you serious?:O

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
You can't really talk can you? What 850 posts in 6 weeks..

yeah so what but im not on here 24/7, latching on to every new thread going and throwing insults and talking garbage, i do actually work and have a life, yes was on here a lot when first joined but the novelty has worn off..

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The first two judges will always vote for the opposite acts. The deciding vote will go the way Simon Cowell wants it to go - it's his show afterall. The old boiler and the rugby player were chosen to go through even though they were shit on the night, that's why they were on last and the gullible public were told to vote for them. I would have gone for the escapologist and ventreloquist just to add variety to the variety show, but what do I know?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
shaun was crap... that guy with puppet was far superior... in my opinion shaun is a one trick pony who is best suited to karaoke,

I with you. The puppet fella was actually a better SINGER than the singer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here