Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent - Live Semi Finals

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In fairness, Morgan did tell him he fluffed the first 45 seconds.

Sadly, they've been told to go easy on the kids after that Holly girl crumbled last year

Bless her that was harsh to watch:smile:

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I thought the blonde singer was good, she was unlucky not to get into the finals but she probably can build a career.

The dancer was good but seemed a bit all over the place, his performance didn't really gel into to one. The black singer who is 16 was shocking, gave me an earache. Joke that the woodcutter and Kevin Cruise were there, Amanda and Morgan have no idea what there doing, I think Simon should decide who is there, the others are clueless :(

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The swallowing bloke doesn't. You can clearly see him palm the phone into his mouth just before he supposedly coughs it up from his stomach.

He never swallowed Holden's ring or the lock - hence him saying "It's dry, you can touch it" to her. Simple palming has been done for years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
The swallowing bloke doesn't. You can clearly see him palm the phone into his mouth just before he supposedly coughs it up from his stomach.

He never swallowed Holden's ring or the lock - hence him saying "It's dry, you can touch it" to her. Simple palming has been done for years.

I saw him do that as well. It kind of ruined it because it was quite a good, if sickening, act.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Toilet so far. I want the Woman and the Dog to win.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh for god sake - thought it started at half 8 for some reason!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The impersonator was good, and a nice bloke. Not sure about the gay accountant though.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
shame - this lot are good, but unfortunately are the same as Diversity, who are better

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Stop harping on about Diversity ffs, IT WAS LAST YEAR. piss take. :tantrum:

Inevitable though isn't it.

If a nutcase woman got up there and started singing opera, she'd get comparisons to Boyle.

The competition should be judged on this year - and that group were pretty good I think.

But unfortunately you can't hide the fact that the judges, the audience, and the majority of the 12 million audience or whatever it is, have seen better.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Judges spot on there.
Tough group tonight.
I think either Chloe or Chris will go through straight away, and the runner up against either Paul or Arrangement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here