Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent - Live Semi Finals

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did anyone else fund it odd that the young lad who sang 'closer' sang completely out of tune for the majority of the song and not one of the judges thought to tell him (tho Simon did say the vocal wasn't great) and then to top it all off Amanda said it was brilliant etc and he 'looks' a popstar and she could imagine him selling out the O2 - one prob Amanda - he cant sing v well...

How she's on the panel for a show that's meant to show the best talent in Britain is beyond me. For anyone who's seen Ricky Gervais' Science stand up you would be aware of what he said about her. Most famous for having Neil Morrisey's cock in her mouth...!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The two that should go through as they were by far the best acts were Spellbound and the girl singer.

The rest were not very good and I think they have put too many dance acts through this year. The wood chopper and the cruise man were awful.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Diversity would piss this years competition as well. Head and shoulders above anything else.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bloody hellfire.

Diversity make this years lot look a joke.

Absolutely brilliant - don't think anyone can question their talent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did anyone else fund it odd that the young lad who sang 'closer' sang completely out of tune for the majority of the song and not one of the judges thought to tell him (tho Simon did say the vocal wasn't great) and then to top it all off Amanda said it was brilliant etc and he 'looks' a popstar and she could imagine him selling out the O2 - one prob Amanda - he cant sing v well...

How she's on the panel for a show that's meant to show the best talent in Britain is beyond me. For anyone who's seen Ricky Gervais' Science stand up you would be aware of what he said about her. Most famous for having Neil Morrisey's cock in her mouth...!

Agreed. She must be utterly tone deaf - he was absolutely, laughably, miles off key for most of the song, especially at the start. Seems like once you get to this stage the judges just put the kid gloves on, as its not their decision whether the acts go through or not anyway.

He was SHITE. Just tell him ffs.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Did anyone else fund it odd that the young lad who sang 'closer' sang completely out of tune for the majority of the song and not one of the judges thought to tell him

They never slag them off too bad after the first round, it's the same on X factor. I suppose the choices they made lose a bit of credibility if they lay into people after putting them through.

holden was an embarrasment, he was clearly out of tune and very flat.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Diversity are just so good I'm a breakdancing/streetdancer and everytime i see them i just realise how much more i need to improve.but i do think this year it would be nice if it wasn't a dancer or dance group who won.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Diversity would piss this years competition as well. Head and shoulders above anything else.

I just can't see any winner ever being as good as them. They're awesome

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Agreed. She must be utterly tone deaf - he was absolutely, laughably, miles off key for most of the song, especially at the start. Seems like once you get to this stage the judges just put the kid gloves on, as its not their decision whether the acts go through or not anyway.

He was SHITE. Just tell him ffs.

In fairness, Morgan did tell him he fluffed the first 45 seconds.

Sadly, they've been told to go easy on the kids after that Holly girl crumbled last year

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That girl must have a MASSIVE family.

No way she'll get through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here