Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's Got Talent - Live Semi Finals

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Start tonight, on every evening this week before the live final next weekend.

I'm not usually a reality TV fan, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I think this is bloody brilliant entertainment.

I've not seen many of the auditions, so I've no idea who is in with a shout this year?

:clap:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For a bloke who's always bemoaning Brighton's mediocre ambitions I'm surprised you like this lowest common denominator, lazy programme enjoyable.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Mr Buzzer, I have read 3 of your posts in the last 5 mins and can I just say that you seem to be in a SPLENDED mood.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hungover like hell, sat on my sofa in my pyjamas and half-watching Equilibrium, texting my new Czech lady-friend and catching up on NSC.

Yeah, life's good. :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
For a bloke who's always bemoaning Brighton's mediocre ambitions I'm surprised you like this lowest common denominator, lazy programme enjoyable.

Ha. It's the most popular programme in the the country, and I find it strangely compelling!

Piers Morgan is one of the main attractions for me. I cannot explain it. I HATE the man more than just about anyone I can think of, and yet I'm addicted to going back for more, his newspaper columns, GQ article's, TV progs etc, etc.

I can't be the only one!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You would've thought that they would have noticed by now that Britain does not infact have talent. It has a load of 10 year olds that have been pressured into singing by their mums.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
be fair, the winners last year and SUBO quite clearly do have talent

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
be fair, the winners last year and SUBO quite clearly do have talent

Pig-ugly woman has an okay singing voice -shocker. That's the reason why she won it IMO.

Where is the new Edward Gibbon to write about the fall and decline of this modern Empire? As sure as eggs is eggs, we're regressing.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Pig-ugly woman has an okay singing voice -shocker. That's the reason why she won it IMO.

Where is the new Edward Gibbon to write about the fall and decline of this modern Empire? As sure as eggs is eggs, we're regressing.

She didn't win it mate. How is your hangover? No shots for you in Lithuania :down:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
QUOTE=Ponce Mohammed Buzzer;3528657]Pig-ugly woman has an okay singing voice -shocker. That's the reason why she won it IMO.
Where is the new Edward Gibbon to write about the fall and decline of this modern Empire? As sure as eggs is eggs, we're regressing.[/QUOTE]

:wozza: :facepalm:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ha! Goes to show what I know then. In my defence, I have never watched it, so just presumed that the warbling pubic hair factory was the winner.

Hangover is getting better thanks. Definitely no shots for me next week.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Watched one programme early in the series and decided it was for retards who didn't have a life on a Saturday night. But I did see the final last time round and there was some talant there, except for the brat, so may watch it for the final again this time.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I watched all the auditions and there's quite a lot of good acts this year - majority of them dance acts though..

Spellbound to win it :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TV Snobbery at its worst displayed on this thread.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You could have given us a bit of leg Amanda. :( I haven't watched any of this so far so its all new for me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here