Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City- Ross McCormack

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
For a seaweed you spend far to much time reading about Palace. Obsessed?

It hardly takes obsession, I've seen his name mentioned on twitter over the past few days.

Yaya Banana is a FLAIR name to be fair.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
For a seaweed you spend far to much time reading about Palace. Obsessed?

i don't read that much, looked today for 5 mins and on front page with hottest threads was thread about McCormack and under that a thread about some bloke called Yaya Banana (great name btw), which guaged my interest.

i spent less time on their today than you have on here. and i didnt comment on any threads. whos Obsessed?

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes the bookies seem to think so!

BHAFC shortest odds 12/1 longest odds 16/1 (8th most fancied club odds wise)
CPFC shortest odds 40/1 longest odds 80/1 (22nd most fancied club odds wise)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

palace to win league at 80/1 sounds like a great bet, wonder what might happen if i stuck £20 on it?

energy-aug-16-img.jpg

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Keep looking at the odds if it makes you happy and feeds the deluded amongst you. Both clubs will be in the Championship 2013/14, you really aren't as brilliant as you all, sorry some, think.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I'm confused, I don't understand how Ross McCormack sounds like a twat?

It'd be a great signing for Palace and it would help them attract better players, unfortunately.

I hope he signs but these things have a habit of going wrong at the last minute, but it's nice to see someone who can post intelligently and not be blinded by rivalry, is Munkfish always like that, or is it fear of the transfer actually going through ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Keep looking at the odds if it makes you happy and feeds the deluded amongst you. Both clubs will be in the Championship 2013/14, you really aren't as brilliant as you all, sorry some, think.

So long as we are better than palace :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's looking likely that we will get him , I'm a bit surprised no one else has emerged for him but eh I'm not complaining . Some interesting news emerging that we have agreed a fee with posh for george Boyd . That will get generate a few new posts I'm sure !

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
just seen this on a footy tweet aggregator, one of the palace twitter sites of their radio station are now reporting they have just had a bid for George Boyd accepted.

Holmesdale Radio ‏@holradio

News surfacing we've had a bid for Boyd accepted ‪#excitingtimes‬ ‪#cpfc‬

'kin hell, going for it?...................... admin 3 that is

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's looking likely that we will get him , I'm a bit surprised no one else has emerged for him but eh I'm not complaining . Some interesting news emerging that we have agreed a fee with posh for george Boyd . That will get generate a few new posts I'm sure !

beat me to it Dougie!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

As I pointed out in my post we are the 8th most fancied club which probably means no promotion for us , on the other hand Palace are 3rd favourites for relegation. :thumbsup:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
just seen this on a footy tweet aggregator, one of the palace twitter sites of their radio station are now reporting they have just had a bid for George Boyd accepted.

Yep. Losing 4 million a year and now ploughing cash into players...and not on a new stadium.

Admin 3, come on down!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Personal terms still to be sorted out ? Will Murray have to share his mobile home with Boyd ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yep. Losing 4 million a year and now ploughing cash into players...and not on a new stadium.

Admin 3, come on down!

It doesn't matter , they're only spending the £10M they hope to get from selling Winifred at sometime in the future.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London

Admin 3, come on down!
Chairman has said we'll have a good go this season. If it doesn't work out then we'll have to look at selling Zaha next season to recoup some money and then we'll go again.

Happy enough with that to be honest.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Admin 3, come on down!

How do you work that out ? We are just re investing money we have or will get on new players . The good thing is the players will be of a good age and with potentally better sell on prices . We haven't and won't pay over the odds for anyone .

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Chairman has said we'll have a good go this season. If it doesn't work out then we'll have to look at selling Zaha next season to recoup some money and then we'll go again.

Happy enough with that to be honest.

You'd be happy with that? What about two seasons time?

You've literally CHEATED money out of local businesses and charities in order to keep your Championship status and gone into administration twice. Aren't you a little, tiny bit, I dunno.. ashamed? I sure as hell would be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here