Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol city roll call

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From Brighton goto Southampton Central/Fratton then theres a direct temple meads train from there.
Book at First great westerns website if less than 4 of you, using advance tickets, or groupsave 4 if there is 4 of you traveling to together. With my railcard it cost me £21 but I booked ages ago.
Im getting the 11:10 from Southampton Central, leaving Lancing around 9ish

This is the train that stops approximately 73 times between Fratton and Brighton though, is it not? That's the one I got to Rovers last season. God, I didn't even know half these crappy tinpot villages on the West Sussex- Hampshire border existed, let alone warranted a poxy station.

me +4 from wisborough green / billingshurst catching 11.09 from guildford birthday treat from wife [bless]

"Billy No Mates" traveller from Alfold on Saturday but am on the earlier 10.44 from Guildford so as to avoid a second change at Bristol Parkway; back on the 18.00 from Temple Meads. Is Andrew coming btw?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
"Billy No Mates" traveller from Alfold on Saturday but am on the earlier 10.44 from Guildford so as to avoid a second change at Bristol Parkway; back on the 18.00 from Temple Meads. Is Andrew coming btw?

andrew has last chemo this thursday did mention it but to be fair wont be feeling great, welcome to travel down and up with us though can pick u up and drop you back as well wife dropping us off in minibus let me no m8

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Me+ fiance and exeter supporting future father in law. Even got the old boy to bring his missus up to take our daughter out shopping in brizzle for the day. A right touch!!!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Will I be safe paying on the gate or is it best to get a ticket whilst I can?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here