Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City - Pay on the gate?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Does anyone know whether it will be pay on the gate at Ashton Gate tomorrow.

I have a mate coming back from holiday this afternoon who wants to go so any help would appreciated as i cant' find any information on the club site.

Aug 23, 2011
Should be okay unless all the tickets are sold in advance.

wait outside the away turnstiles for some trying to flogged(at face value) spare tickets BUT turn up early

as a last resort

buy a ticket in the home section, and keep stum but I didn't say that did I?

Redbourn Seagull

Jan 20, 2010
Id be interested to know also, as my plans have changed for tomorrow and I will be in Cheltenham tomorrow morning and have a free afternoon to travel to the game, any info would be appreciated.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
On our club website it says that you can buy tickets in person until 1pm today at the AMEX or north st. (fri), it doesn't say about pay on the gate, but i imagine it would be fine.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
They've always available on the gate before at Bristol City, and as said above, you can always go in the home section if you dont look like a thug.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
On our club website it says that you can buy tickets in person until 1pm today at the AMEX or north st. (fri), it doesn't say about pay on the gate, but i imagine it would be fine.

Is this true? I went to the ticket office to try and get some yesterday and they said I'd have to go to Falmer.

Not to moan (I love the ticket office staff and the chap with the massive black hair and big nervous eyes is after my own heart) but it's kinda reassuring that the club is still shit at organising ticket sales.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Spoke to Bristol City, and they said it was NOT guaranteed to be pay on the gate.

Not to say it wont but they recommend booking tickets in advance.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
From what I understand is that we have come pretty close to selling all our allocation. Last I heard (2days ago) was that there was only 200 left. Meaning if it is pay on the gate you might want to get to the gate EARLY.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this true? I went to the ticket office to try and get some yesterday and they said I'd have to go to Falmer.

Not to moan (I love the ticket office staff and the chap with the massive black hair and big nervous eyes is after my own heart) but it's kinda reassuring that the club is still shit at organising ticket sales.

AWAY tickets are only available from the ticket office at The Amex if you want to buy over the counter. Queens Road can only sell you a HOME ticket.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
So if you can't get to the outskirts of town in working hours you're basically f***ed if you want to buy an away ticket at short notice? I'm not complaining, I know it's no worse than most other clubs, it's just a bit annoying. If anyone's looking to get rid of tickets, I'm looking to buy a few...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone got an email for the ticket office? Sorry to be an arse. I just rang the ticketline on the club website, then was told there's a new number, then rang the new number to be told the number had changed to the number I'd rung...and was then given a load of Liverpool ticket information.

I must be even thicker than I thought.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
i have two tickets for sale. for the Bristol game tomorrow if anyone is interested,

Sent you a PM and like the other guy can meet you at the Ground as I live there...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I won't be attending the game and live in Brighton, so can't get tickets down to Bristol, sorry.

Couldn't you give them to somebody to take down? I'm not in Brighton or I would, but sure there'll be plenty that'll pick them up from you if possible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here