Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City - Pay on the gate?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Just been up the Queen's Road ticket office and they said they won't be available on the gate. Ticket number just gave a message about a new number which didn't work this morning, no reply on the email. And when I went in on Wednesday do get them the systems were down.

They said I could try Bristol City, which I did this morning. And they told me to try the Albion (who, they said, were really bad at organising ticket sales - no shit...)

I'm not complaining about being £80 better off, but it is a bit of a shamblllles.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2000 sold, in a away end that holds 3200,it will be like every other year,pay on the day

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
2000 sold, in a away end that holds 3200,it will be like every other year,pay on the day

Well I hope so, couldn't get a ticket as unsure till Thursday evening as to work patterns..though would be delighted if could get hold of one just to make sure...

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm coming up without a ticket. Worst comes to worst. Home end It'll be.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Just had it confirmed by email by Bristol City that we can pay at the turnstiles from 1.30pm tomorrow :)

Thanks Mr 'Top' Banana I can relax now...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
dont want hordes traveling down without tiks,i presume,happened many times over the years

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
was said most weeks tbh last season but it never happened except when it was all ticket in the home end too

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Why would our club say it is NOT pay on the gate and Bristol City say it IS pay on the gate??????????? What is OUR clubs agenda??

No agenda,... just they want to sell them themselves,... comission maybe, stats maybe,... who knows,.... City were always going to offer pay on day,... they appear not to have sold to home fans in the other end of the stand that they do sometimes,.. so there is plenty of room.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
No agenda,... just they want to sell them themselves,... comission maybe, stats maybe,... who knows,.... City were always going to offer pay on day,... they appear not to have sold to home fans in the other end of the stand that they do sometimes,.. so there is plenty of room.

It appears that they have not been selling many tickets this season, since it is £5 for home tickets if you go with a Bristol City STH.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
My ticket never turned up in the post so I'm hoping most people aren't buying one there as I'll be faffing about getting a duplicate.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Yep, got an email from BC ticket office too confirming its Pay on gate, cash only as expected.

Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here