Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City 2 - 0 Southampton

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Seven? Only if you include balls hit at someone's arm from 2 feet away, dives, and players falling over under the slightest attention a yard and a bit outside the box. Otherwise, it's one and a half penalty appeals.

Absolutely. Add all that to a ref who was possibly the worst I have ever seen and they were lucky.

I was pleased to see the smugness wiped off Adkins face for once yesterday and from the highlights on the FLS, it could have been at least 4 or 5.

It's funny coz I support the Saints and i'm not that embarresed. We had SEVEN penalty appeals which shows you couldnt handle us up front.

Lets be honest though, you can't deny the most embaressing thing that day was your kit. It's kinda OK with black shorts but with green shorts - I'm surprised you didn't do a 1996 Alex Ferguson and blaim the kit for losing. It blended in with the pitch and i'm surprised your players could see each other.

I have never heard a supporter measure success by the number of penalty appeals - might be better if you look for something that is meaningful if you want to be taken seriously in the future.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I have never heard a supporter measure success by the number of penalty appeals - might be better if you look for something that is meaningful if you want to be taken seriously in the future.

Like 3 goals for example, or having the most points in our league. That sort of thing?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Like 3 goals for example, or having the most points in our league. That sort of thing?

It was a strange result and in some respects I wish it wasnt raised, so in essence we have ourselves to blame for that one.

HOWEVER isnt there a Pompey board you can gloat on? Forget what Poyet said (in his fantasy world) its all about Palace.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
It was a strange result and in some respects I wish it wasnt raised, so in essence we have ourselves to blame for that one.

HOWEVER isnt there a Pompey board you can gloat on? Forget what Poyet said (in his fantasy world) its all about Palace.

Well no because that lot dont like it when you gloat on their board. They dont like it and you end up with your account closed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here