Votes: 22 19.1%
  • All rise for BOZZA

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Well i am not bothered how many times i post.....as you can see i post very little but do you agree with the changes of ridding information on this board and is it a little bit of a "Killjoy" Attitude?:shrug:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I totally agree with it. It will put an end to the bullying attitude of some of the big-count posters on here. That's what I Oscar (post count 78,976) think anyway. :bigwave:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope not, mine was way too high

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Mine was only small - but I was told it wasn't a problem :blush:

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
I was quite happy with my 203 post count but I do think getting rid of them will give the small posters like myself a bigger voice.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Consensus was to get rid. Bozza took sweeping action. End of.

Really.....was there a vote? Or because we missed the thread we have to "Toe The Line"............is the minority not important?:annoyed:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It was nice to see your post count growing gradually.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really.....was there a vote? Or because we missed the thread we have to "Toe The Line"............is the minority not important?:annoyed:

Of course there wasn't a fecking vote, the high posters decided for everyone :bigwave:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think they should be bought back...Apparently they were removed because some of the posters who'd been on here a while and who had nothing better to do with their lives were treating us mere mortals with lower post counts as lesser beings...

I think that if they've got so much spare time on their hands that they have to post on here all the time, then let them show everyone how much of a life they've got...no offence like :love:

The minority isn't important in a relatively small decision such as this, where there are only two choices, no. There wasn't a vote, it was part of an effort to keep this forum vaguely (and I use the word in the absolute loosest possible sense) sensible. At the end of the day, when you joined you agreed to play along with the T&Cs, one of which probably said that ultimately, what the Admins decide goes.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
so i spent YEARS building those posts up for NOTHING

SAKE

D

Deleted member 2719

Well i am not bothered how many times i post.....as you can see i post very little but do you agree with the changes of ridding information on this board and is it a little bit of a "Killjoy" Attitude?:shrug:

Bolloxs.

You love Post Counts, Attendance figures you are the original stat man.

Ban post counts it makes the world to competitive.

(Well NSC)

Arise Sir BOZZA

:bowdown:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Anyone who is proud of their post-count is a NERD.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just to add NSC is still accruing post counts quietly in the background - they're just not being displayed right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here