Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back hanging !

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I fully expect the culprit's cell door to be left unlocked one night and the other inmates kick him to death.It's what he deserves, and then some.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Michael Fish

Sep 26, 2006
link doesnt work but Hanging should be brought back.

Rapists should have there bits chopped off , and thieves lose fingers

Better deterent than a cosy jail

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
'I Heard Her Screaming'
Updated: 12:22, Tuesday February 13, 2007

Two men arrested over the murder of a two-year-old girl, who was found dead in a pool of her own blood, have been released without charge.

A third man, aged 21, remains under arrest.

Media reports named the youngster as Casey Leigh Mullen.

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said the man had been arrested on suspicion of murder, and for an offence of serious sexual assault in connection with the incident.

The girl was discovered at her family's three-bedroom council home on the Gipton Estate, Leeds, at about 9.30pm on Sunday.

Neighbour Sarah Pringle, 22, said she found the girl's mother screaming hysterically when she dropped in after hearing a disturbance.

The house was sealed off She told The Sun: "(The girl's mother) went upstairs and all of a sudden I heard her screaming, 'She's dead, she's dead. Somebody's killed Casey'.

"I ran up to the bedroom and found Casey covered in blood. (She) picked her up and cradled her while crying uncontrollably.

"It was horrible. (She) was too shocked to give her mouth-to-mouth, so I did it while we waited for an ambulance."

Residents' association secretary Terry Beaumont said the mother, named locally as Samantha Canham, 21, lived with her partner and two children - Casey and a three-year-old boy.

He said: "They were a lovely family, it's just a shock for everybody."

Flowers and tributes were left at the scene while children's toys, including a red plastic bus, could still be seen in the garden.

One card, attached to a bouquet of flowers, read: "Casey XX. A little smiler, up with the angels. RIP."

A post mortem has been completed but the results have not yet been released.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Shocking stuff. I know it's a cliche but jail really is to good for people like this.

Definitely should be more castrations and torture for nonces and terrorists.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Sickening. The sad thing is there will still be the pc brigade in this country that will defend these murderers and claim they are the real victims of society. String the b***ards up and lets rid the world of these scum. :angry:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...and terrorists....and muggers...and wife beaters...and war criminals...and arabs...and north koreans......and rapists...and peadophiles.......and.....

Whilst we all abhor these things and hopefully he, if found guilty will spend his life being beaten senseless by "inmates" the death penalty is never justified. State killings should never be something a civilised society should contemplate

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm not a great fan of the death penalty but is there anyone who could argue it in the case of children who are raped then murdered ?

It might make some of these nonces think before they act out their depraved fantasies, still seems to be becoming a VERY common crime these days.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Rougvie said:
I'm not a great fan of the death penalty but is there anyone who could argue it in the case of children who are raped then murdered ?

It might make some of these nonces think before they act out their depraved fantasies, still seems to be becoming a VERY common crime these days.

Exactly:clap:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
always thought the death penalty is good, what is the point in keeping some people in the nick just for the sake of it such as Hindley and that Soham Killer bloke. If they were to kill them would give the family closure (or as much as they will ever get) and also warn alot of people that it will happen to them. Prison is a cushy life

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Pork Sword said:
Shocking stuff. I know it's a cliche but jail really is to good for people like this.

Definitely should be more castrations and torture for nonces and terrorists.

Um your Avatar?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rookie said:
always thought the death penalty is good, what is the point in keeping some people in the nick just for the sake of it such as Hindley and that Soham Killer bloke. If they were to kill them would give the family closure (or as much as they will ever get) and also warn alot of people that it will happen to them. Prison is a cushy life

But it doesnt act as a deterrant!

The USA is one of the most violent states in the world and has the death penalty! It has had no effect whatsoever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
British Bulldog said:
Sickening. The sad thing is there will still be the pc brigade in this country that will defend these murderers and claim they are the real victims of society.
What a sad f***ing COCK you are at times. You find me ONE person who will defend this sort of shit. Find me one person who is defending this murderer.

You're typical of those Daily Mail reading wankers who jump on the depravity of an isolated case before declaring that state murder and various other medieval punishments would dramatically reduce the rate of this sort of crime. It's bollocks.

We'd simply be better off making sure this monster was never allowed out, while trying to understand WTF this happens. Because that is what always amazes me - where does the motivation to do this actually come from?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Simster said:
What a sad f***ing COCK you are at times. You find me ONE person who will defend this sort of shit. Find me one person who is defending this murderer.

You're typical of those Daily Mail reading wankers who jump on the depravity of an isolated case before declaring that state murder and various other medieval punishments would dramatically reduce the rate of this sort of crime. It's bollocks.

We'd simply be better off making sure this monster was never allowed out, while trying to understand WTF this happens. Because that is what always amazes me - where does the motivation to do this actually come from?

I dont read the Daily mail you soppy c**t. Whats the point of trying to understand why these people commit these crimes? And whats the point of allowing them to live after they have? And why do we have people trying to get the release from prison of some of these scum just so they can go and commit these crimes all over again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here