Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's hardcore support.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Exactly matey... wait for stability first and then you'll be more likely to see what the support is like in the long-run. Who would have thought 15 years ago that Charlton would be around the 6th best club in the country with a supporter base of nearly 30,000!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
timseagull said:
But at the end of the day we love this side, and whether we're at the ground or not our thoughts are always with the team on match day!

Brilliant sentance, sums it up very nicely :clap:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Wilts said:
Exactly matey... wait for stability first and then you'll be more likely to see what the support is like in the long-run. Who would have thought 15 years ago that Charlton would be around the 6th best club in the country with a supporter base of nearly 30,000!

Or that Sheff Wednesday were less than 10 points away from being relegated to the old fourth division in May :ohmy:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tom Hark said:
I just find it amazing that there's hundreds of season ticket holders who are apparently so well off that they stay away from a game they've already paid for, without attempting to even sell the ticket on or give it away. Don't recall seeing many 'Free ticket for Bristol Rovers match - contact me' type posts on the NSC Ticket forum before the match. I mean, isn't not using your ticket at all a bit like ripping up a twenty quid note?

Isn't it 'technically' a free ticket?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Turkey said:
Isn't it 'technically' a free ticket?
No.

You have paid £415 for a package including it.

Unless you look at it as paying £415 for our final home match against Ipswich - in which everyone will want to come to as if we get a point we will stay up - and all the boring matches up to that are "technically free" and people can't be bothered to go to many of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here