Jan 30, 2008
This is him -

7d9dkzjzlrhp9v8fszci.jpeg
Geek alert !!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
chester is nice,what league are they in now? seem to have gone off the radar the last few years

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
He was goaded by another mod.

I find that hard to accept, ALL the mods on NSC are totally 100% honest trustworthy and upright members of the community, we do what is right for the members and the forum at all times, we work tirelessly to ensure that everyone of the members are well looked after, in fact we know that when you lay your head on your pillows at night, you can feel safe in knowing that we are here to look after you all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He was goaded by another mod.

Hitony and myself are the only mods that have posted in this thread, I think?

Do you seriously think that my post AGREEING with noone, that the Cardiff kiddy's chant was 'daft', constitutes 'goading him' or have I missed something?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I find that hard to accept, ALL the mods on NSC are totally 100% honest trustworthy and upright members of the community, we do what is right for the members and the forum at all times, we work tirelessly to ensure that everyone of the members are well looked after, in fact we know that when you lay your head on your pillows at night, you can feel safe in knowing that we are here to look after you all.

Is that a copy and paste job from Chairman Bozza's little blue and white book ???

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Never trust anyone who changes font halfway through a sentence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here