Brighton & Wrexham FANS UNITED Scarves Now On Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Simster said:
Sorry, but they look SHIT.

Nothing like knocking someone whos just spent his own time getting them made etc is there.

f*** off you prick!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i like them , but at the moment moneys tight

any chance any being made avaliable after crimbo?

(whats the latest with Wrexham?)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
wrexhamgnasher said:
Nothing like knocking someone whos just spent his own time getting them made etc is there.

f*** off you prick!
Look you dopey clown, someone made the effort to make the pies at Leyton Orient but they're shit too. If you don't want opinion then don't put it on a PUBLIC BRIGHTON web site and just sell it to your mates instead.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Simster said:
Look you dopey clown, someone made the effort to make the pies at Leyton Orient but they're shit too. If you don't want opinion then don't put it on a PUBLIC BRIGHTON web site and just sell it to your mates instead.

Nothing wrong with an opinion just no need to be so blunt to someone who's making the effort. If you don't want to buy it fine but don't start slagging off someone who's made the effort to do something for your club as well as his own.

Latest with Wrexham is we lost 5-1 at home to the team with worst away record in the league.

We are going down!!! as for buyer, no deal will happen until after new year

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
wrexhamgnasher said:
Nothing wrong with an opinion just no need to be so blunt to someone who's making the effort. If you don't want to buy it fine but don't start slagging off someone who's made the effort to do something for your club as well as his own.

Latest with Wrexham is we lost 5-1 at home to the team with worst away record in the league.

We are going down!!! as for buyer, no deal will happen until after new year
Incidentally, what exactly what are you doing for OUR club? On the site, it says all profits are going to your fighting fund.

And I didn't slag off anyone. I just said it was a poor effort, which it is.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Simster said:
Incidentally, what exactly what are you doing for OUR club? On the site, it says all profits are going to your fighting fund.

TBH, theres not much better you can do on a scarf, is there? Its a limited medium.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Simster said:

Obviously didn't see the Scunthorpe game then and the fact we raised your plight on Sky?
I have said on here before that we should do a donation and was shot down by saying "your need is greater"
I believe the scarves were going half and half, at least this was the original idea. I havn't been involved with it so couldn't confirm this.
No you didn't slag anyone off just the effort someone has put in to make these scarves. Which have been made to thank you for your support to our plight.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wrexhamgnasher said:

We are going down!!! as for buyer, no deal will happen until after
new year
shit , unlucky , hope it all sorts itself out mate :(

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
wrexhamgnasher said:
Obviously didn't see the Scunthorpe game then and the fact we raised your plight on Sky?
I have said on here before that we should do a donation and was shot down by saying "your need is greater"
I believe the scarves were going half and half, at least this was the original idea. I havn't been involved with it so couldn't confirm this.
No you didn't slag anyone off just the effort someone has put in to make these scarves. Which have been made to thank you for your support to our plight.

Don't take it personally...seems as thought there are a few amongst us who go out of their way to piss people off. Clearly someone hasn't been paying attention for the last few months.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fantastic thing to do, just ignore those who choose to shoot you down.

Thanks again for the effort YOUR fans have put in recently to highlight OUR problems.

( I never buy scarves but I've already donated some money to your cause )

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Simster said:

I'm quite appalled by that - that's a shocking thing to say.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I want one.

How do I buy one?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Pleas eput it in simple terms, I'm pissed.

I might not wamnt to buy one tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here