Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Vs Palace 20-11-05

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Ok discuss all you want about the game on here.

Score Prediction.

Where you are watching the game.

Old Memories of Games gone by at the Goldstone.

What you are going to do IF you win.

Or anything else in general.

I will go for a Palace win 2-0/3-1 purely on the fact that we rarely lose 2 games running and that our away form has really picked up of late and we play good attractive football away from Selhurst also.

I have to be resigned to watching on TV due to the poor away allocation but with Falmer on the Horizon hopefully a visit to your new Home will be on the cards depending on our respective ups and downs.

I don`t really have many memories of games gone by and my only recollection of a game at yours was in 1985 in which of course we lost and I believe we played a terrible game in this encounter.

I will have to celebrate for a week if we win as the bitter taste of defeat is still in my mouth from 4 weeks ago and revenge will be as sweet as any victory in my years of supporting the Eagles.

Well happy posting and I look forward to your reviews.

Last edited:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Spank Palarse 7 nil. Will be watching in J block next to the away fans. Not they are really next to me ... but anyway.

Can't BLOODY wait. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Ok discuss all you want about the game on here.

Score Prediction.

Where you are watching the game.

Old Memories of Games gone by at the Goldstone.

What you are going to do IF you win.

Or anything else in general.

I will go for a Palace win 2-0/3-1 purely on the fact that we rarely lose 2 games running and that our away form has really picked up of late and we play good attractive football away from Selhurst also.

I have to be resigned to watching on TV due to the poor away allocation but with Falmer on the Horizon hopefully a visit to your new Home will be on the cards depending on our respective ups and downs.

I don`t really have many memories of games gone by and my only recollection of a game at yours was in 1985 in which of course we lost and I believe we played a terrible game in this encounter.

I will have to celebrate for a week if we win as the bitter taste of defeat is still in my mouth from 4 weeks ago and revenge will be as sweet as any victory in my years of supporting the Eagles.

Well happy posting and I look forward to your reviews.

Long old intro just to start a thread on what the result will be.

:eek:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I expect we'll get raped 3-0 or something and be forced to forget our victory at Selhurst and eat some very humble pie.

Never went to an Albion v Palace game at the Goldstone but obviously remember the last one at Withdean. We were all over them and did everything but score. Seem to recall a very shit Noal Whelan playing for Palace.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I expect palace to do us 2-0. I cant see them losing. In fact if its a draw then taking 4 points off them this season is a success.

I shall be in J Block...

Memories why Boxing Day 1988 when a palace team of wright and bright lost 3-1. Easter Monday return and Kelvin Morton spring to mind

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here