Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Vs Palace 20-11-05

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
3-0 the wrong way. Never bet against the team with something to prove. Last time the pressure was on BHA, this time, big time, it's on CP.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
London Irish said:
With Charlie and Knight back, it looks like we will line up with the same side that won the game in the second half (maybe a question mark over Jake's place).

I can see us fighting hard and getting some kind of result - with Knight inevitably getting something, we're overdue a penalty award :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

McShane?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I didna say it to make you happy, croydonblokeI said it 'cause it's true.

My beloved BoSox rolled over and peed themselves puppy-style in the baseball playoffs this year.

They proved what they needed to prove last year with a legendary performance under dire circumstances -- this year: :censored:.

I suspect something similar, more's the pity, next Saturday.

Of course, I would love to be wrong...

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Brighton Vs Palarse 20-11-05

Cheat?I believe your players over protested an offside goal last time did they not?I have it on my laptop and your muppet morrison is well offside.On top of this,all your fans went nuts on BBC MB's the next day about how it was a goal and how you shouldn't have lost.The best team won and for the record,I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Brighton Vs Palarse 20-11-05

FalmerforAll!**Occupation Still at school said:
Cheat?I believe your players over protested an offside goal last time did they not?I have it on my laptop and your muppet morrison is well offside.On top of this,all your fans went nuts on BBC MB's the next day about how it was a goal and how you shouldn't have lost.The best team won and for the record,I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!
Whooppee you clever pc wizard you.

Nice to know you were there and who was asking?:angry::D :lolol:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
FalmerforAll!** said:
f*** off!Such a true fan you are,you aint even going!Enjoy being stuffed on sky live!:salute:

You are a bright one arent you? If you had a scooby you would know that you no marks only allocate 900 tickets to us so the chances of getting a ticket are pretty remote at best. Still i will take your advice and enjoy getting stuffed on Sky! :jester: :wave:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
AJ's Love Monkey said:
You are a bright one arent you? If you had a scooby you would know that you no marks only allocate 900 tickets to us so the chances of getting a ticket are pretty remote at best. Still i will take your advice and enjoy getting stuffed on Sky! :jester: :wave:

f*** off you wanker

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
AJ's Love Monkey said:

So only the 'Nigel's will get tickets is that what you are saying.

What is the deffo of a No-Mark?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:wave: Just talking discussing you there and by Joe you turn up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Croydonbloke said:
We are a better outfit this time and be warned we are coming with a mission.:D

A mission? Does that mean you are going to PRAY for us to be cured of gayness?:jester:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
AJ's Love Monkey said:
only allocate 900 tickets to us so the chances of getting a ticket are pretty remote at best.

I thought last time they made the initial restriction so tight not enough people had all the away ticket stubs and they ended up on general sale. I might be wrong though.

Brighton Bloke said:

El Abd's a local lad and knows what's at stake - he'll have a big game :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here