Brighton vs Northampton

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
3 away games and 3 wins:D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lofts been in and out of the commentary...tackle in the first half...great cross in the second.. a shot. TRhe teams seems to play well with him.

He's not a world beater but think BG needs to eat some humble pie. This XI sounds good.
When I have seen him perform in half a dozen games to a reasonable standard then perhaps I will but until then I will stick by my original view.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has Norman Gall ever suffered a brain injury ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thats timed at 9.15 about half way through the 2nd half!!

on an internet message board.......130 miles away......not exactly the best way to judge a players performance. but still, lets use any excuse to knock him

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
When I have seen him perform in half a dozen games to a reasonable standard then perhaps I will but until then I will stick by my original view.

No you won't...... your record proves you wrong. Loft will never be a great player but he has had good games and has scored one important goal for us. He deserves a little credit. You don't give him a thing...... I'm so glad you have nothng official to do with the club because it's nothing more than a vendetta with you and I really hope that there is no one on our staff with your poor attitude.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Loft is a young lad slowly growing into a good first team player.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No you won't...... your record proves you wrong. Loft will never be a great player but he has had good games and has scored one important goal for us. He deserves a little credit. You don't give him a thing...... I'm so glad you have nothng official to do with the club because it's nothing more than a vendetta with you and I really hope that there is no one on our staff with your poor attitude.

Well said.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
on an internet message board.......130 miles away......not exactly the best way to judge a players performance. but still, lets use any excuse to knock him

I couldnt go to the game and was just pointing out what somebody listening to the commentary said.

One interesting point which nobody has mentioned is that I have said on NSC that I consider Whings place to be in question because every team has realised our weak area, and so it seems has MA. The team started with a back four that I suggested of Virgo Hawkins Lynch and Richards but then what do I know

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I couldnt go to the game and was just pointing out what somebody listening to the commentary said.

One interesting point which nobody has mentioned is that I have said on NSC that I consider Whings place to be in question because every team has realised our weak area, and so it seems has MA. The team started with a back four that I suggested of Virgo Hawkins Lynch and Richards but then what do I know

Tell us, what DO you know? What exactly IS the reason behind your irrational HATRED of Dick Knight, Jake Robinson and Doug Loft?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

yet the team also started with loft - a player who you constantly berate as not being good enough, which adams obviously disagrees with you over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here