Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Crewe

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I wanna listen to the fans phone in but i cant cause i havent got an actual radio!! aaaah!!! For f*** sake bbc put the right frequency on the website. NO ONE LIKES CRAWLEY!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hawsey keeps saying it's our 1st ever win at Crewe. I thought we won there in `1966?

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Abolsutely brilliant, but, I just wish Murray could have got off the mark. He is such a confidence player. Two home games coming up though and both against teams we should dominate if we play liek it sounded like we did today.

Forster is class - And people doubted him at the start of last season!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
You say you want a revolution
Well, Virgo!

Does anyone know the way, there's got to be a way
Nicky Forster!

(courtesy The Beatles & Sweet, respectively)

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
its just not good enough, we started the day top of the league by the time we kick off we are down to second and end the day just about in the playoffs (I think)

The slide down the league has started, its just not good enough. Sack Adams and bring back Mullery. :)

But seriously great result and sounds like after losing the lead they didnt do the Wilkins wobble and let another late winner come against them but rather stepped it up when needed and got the winner ourselves. I wonder if this is down to the better fitness of the players or just luck?

Gary

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
TOP result against bleeding Crewe!!

Finally..and well done Lads!

Focus area must be those chances we keep missing which I keep thinking against better teams will come back to haunt us at the 90 minute mark!

:clap:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's all about keeping the faith and Albion didn't cave in after conceeding. Well done Micky & the guys, can't wait for Tuesday!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just got back from fund raiser, raised $900 dollars. 2.1 to albion ; happy as a pig in shit pissed out of my brains, this is the team that beat Hull made my day:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here