Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Arsenal, thoughts?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Walcott was hideously bad today. Hope he plays. Wilshire does everything for Arsenal: go get him, Liam.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
4000 ish has been reported on here a few times. Not sure how accurate that figure is...

It's 15% of our capacity whatever that is...

Brighton Mark said it, so that's pretty much gospel in my book (in case you are interested, Swansea were only bringing 2000)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Just hope it's not like the last much anticipated game v The Gooners when we got spanked 4 0

Will be a cracking atmosphere, full house, 3pm on a Saturday.

It's what Tony built The Amex for.

D

Deleted member 18477

Brighton Mark said it, so that's pretty much gospel in my book (in case you are interested, Swansea were only bringing 2000)

What even is our capacity these days? 28k? Sounds about right. Corners will put it over 30k

So 15% of 28k is 4,200. Arsenal pack away ends out on the tele from what I've seen... even shit, cold, open grounds like Wigan and stoke so surely they'll sell out. New ground for them as well and Saturday 3pm KO which everyone loves!

NODC

Apr 19, 2012
Can't wait the rest of my family are arsenal fans and so are hoping to get tickets in the away end. Myself I've always been brighton (due to a free school trip, believe we played Oldham, at the goldstone). Got my ticket (season ticket in the north stand) should be a good day out.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamex here we come.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358373670.845469.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What even is our capacity these days? 28k? Sounds about right. Corners will put it over 30k

So 15% of 28k is 4,200. Arsenal pack away ends out on the tele from what I've seen... even shit, cold, open grounds like Wigan and stoke so surely they'll sell out. New ground for them as well and Saturday 3pm KO which everyone loves!

Pretty certain that the corners will be done in time, so actually they'll get more like 4,800ish. And yep-they'll sell them all in a day.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I like the Arsenal.
But on tonight's showing, they are as good as out the cup

Bring it on

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBION

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Should be immense. Tin foil cups, foam hands, singing about Wembley, giant killing antics, you know.

And if we get a draw then I quite fancy a trip to the second best club stadium in the country.

Marvellous. Scenes.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm thinking which one of our players is going to get carried off injured if Jack Wilshere is playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here