Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Arsenal, thoughts?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Just to let you know lads Arsenal fans will be down in force as I stated on another post we could have sold 2/3 times the amount of tickets. Also I have only just picked up a ticked as a gooner living in Kent and I know loads of mates all coming down for the match most without tickets.
The game itself is going to be a nervous one for us especially if you score first. We are a shadow of a team compared to teams from the past. So much unrest at the Emirates or as we call it the bowl. Too many tourists and prawn sandwich brigades.
Half of this present Arsenal side should not be playing as they are not good enough. They do t understand what it is to p,ay for the Arsenal and are there for the money only, unlike JW who is class .

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Just to let you know lads Arsenal fans will be down in force as I stated on another post we could have sold 2/3 times the amount of tickets. Also I have only just picked up a ticked as a gooner living in Kent and I know loads of mates all coming down for the match most without tickets.
The game itself is going to be a nervous one for us especially if you score first. We are a shadow of a team compared to teams from the past. So much unrest at the Emirates or as we call it the bowl. Too many tourists and prawn sandwich brigades.
Half of this present Arsenal side should not be playing as they are not good enough. They don't understand what it is to play for the Arsenal and are there for the money only, unlike JW who is class .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I hope we play the Arsenal that played the first half against Chelsea on Sunday. Don't think we can beat the team that played in the 2nd half.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Half of this present Arsenal side should not be playing as they are not good enough. They don't understand what it is to play for the Arsenal and are there for the money only, unlike JW who is class .

The Herd ??

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Half of this present Arsenal side should not be playing as they are not good enough. They do t understand what it is to p,ay for the Arsenal and are there for the money only, unlike JW who is class .
what are these travelling hordes without tickets going to do, other than clog up the transport system for the rest of us? How are most arsenal fans getting down as there are no trains this weekend?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was working in London and was taken along to the Arsenal v Swansea match.

I was very impressed with Arsenal who play a very pressing game, Swansea were often forced to play the ball long as the forwards keep nicking the ball of their backs. Walcotts pace will be a threat and Wilshere is one of the best players I have seen, he is a young Vicente and if he is consistent will be a blessing for England.

The only vunrable area was at the back, the looked poor on corners and set pieces and like us play the ball at the back under pressure. Ulloa would cause them problems as would CMS if he chased down everything.

However on on reflection the quality of ball control and skill level across the team was high. They missed so many chances to score and limited Swansea to 2-3 chances. I really want a draw and replay, but could see Arsenal scoring more than us in a open game. They will love our pitch and the away support will be loud, lets hope they have a bad one in front of goal and we take our chances.

BHAOHM

BHAOHM
Jan 14, 2013
This will be good experience for the team, getting to know what high class Prem football is like. I think the score will be Brighton 2- Arse 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here