Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Arsenal, thoughts?

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
What is the point of the FA cup then?. Judging by some of the matches tonight they were more like friendlies

Good question. For championship clubs I think its almost irrelevant these days. Lower league clubs make money from it and Premier League clubs are set up to win it. However any Championship club with realistic promotion thoughts its a write off nowadays.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Pretty certain that the corners will be done in time, so actually they'll get more like 4,800ish. And yep-they'll sell them all in a day.

I'm pretty sure they won't be

Agree as well.
The North-East corner has looked ready for the seats to be put in for a number of weeks, but those seats haven't gone in...must be for a reason.

*Cough* Paul Barber interview on more seats for FA Cup match with Arsenal.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Battle of managerial nouse, or all-out feral attacking football?
I belive some of our lads have the right stuff and can shine.
Tactics though will count for a lot, and Wenger has the most experience undoubtedly.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Yeah. Don't ride the bike in the snow (respect to anyone that does that) but if it's not snowing i normally take the bike. We need another NSC meet in the spring.

I will get one organised once the weather warms up a bit.

My heated grips have broken and suddenly the winter feels a lot colder.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Loads coming down mate including a lot without tickets .

Will they be staying in the City centre, or coming to the stadium, as there's nothing at the Falmer site for them?

the herd

Banned
Jan 21, 2013
Correct mate our away support is one if not the best in the premiership. With all the hassle and cost of home games it's great to follow Arsenal away so rest assured our support will be top notch and there will be loads coming down without tckts as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here