Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Arsenal, thoughts?

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Can't wait.
I was there for our introduction into top flight English football when we got gubbed 4-0 at the Goldstone and have not seen us win against the Gooners since......Went to Highbury too (Glen Geard played - was it his debut?) anyway, we owe them big style....though 1-0 would do!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Arsenal seem keen to progress in the FA Cup looking at the side they put out tonight ....still looking forward to a cracking atmosphere and hope that we can give a good account of ourselves....we'd b nice if the game is in the balance until the 2nd half....important league matters b4hand...that's if the 2 games scheduled still go ahead :(

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As this is the only trophy arsenal can win there will be no sqad players on show.
I don't think we have enough energy in midfield to keep them out

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Has it sold out today? I know there were only a few left and I guess arsenal will take all theirs.

Just had a look on ticket website to see how sales are going now, cant get on as it says its busy at the moment. Think many of those who waited will be disappointed. thankfully already have my ticket. Cant wait!

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Absolutely brilliant. Champions league team at The Amex, passing, quality football and every chance to give a good account of ourselves in front of a new highest attendance.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Arsenal goalscorer Jack Wilshere: "It was a great set-up from Olivier Giroud. I didn't want extra-time. It was important we got the winner before 90 minutes. We know Brighton play football, they play great football."

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I reckon we can give them a good game although if we let Walcott run at our defence we might get a spanking; we don't have the pace to stop him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here