Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton v southampton A neutrals view

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
I went tonight, just fancied watching a game. My thoughts...

You lot are looking decent, some good football and looking pretty solid. You just need a striker. Sorry but Murray is shit. The bloke is permantly offside and couldnt hit a barn door, he had 2 great chances in the first 15 minutes and skyed them both. You looked much more dangerous when that barnes lad came on.

Southampton are shit. I mean proper shit. The colchester school of football, hoof ball to fat ricky.

You deserved to win and continue playing like that you are a striker short of promotion next season or thereabouts.

Enjoyable night and sorry to say it but didnt think the atmosphere was all that.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

You lot are looking decent, some good football and looking pretty solid. You just need a striker. Sorry but Murray is shit. The bloke is permantly offside and couldnt hit a barn door, he had 2 great chances in the first 15 minutes and skyed them both. You looked much more dangerous when that barnes lad came on.

Southampton are shit. I mean proper shit. The colchester school of football, hoof ball to fat ricky.

You deserved to win and continue playing like that you are a striker short of promotion next season or thereabouts.

Enjoyable night and sorry to say it but didnt think the atmosphere was all that.

Murray had a shocker tonight. But he's the type pf player who can produce one bit of magic to win a game.
The atmosphere was very, very good compared to what it usually is, but it's very hard to generate a good atmosphere at Withdean!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Murray is quality, might have had a bad game tonight; I don't know as I wasn't there.
Atmosphere at Withdean not all that? Really?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

I stopped reading here. Inbred swinedon twat. :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I agree that we need another striker what with Forster leaving. Charlie Austin seems to be doing quite well for your lot, how much will he go for in the summer do you think?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Actually you complete dork Southampton are not proper shit. Otherwise they wouldnt have the joint 2nd best goal difference, nor would they have the top 2 scorers in the League. On Sunday at Wembley they put it in towards Lambert and he won everything. The problem is they tried those tactics tonight and it didnt work. It was a tactical error. A draw was the fairest result on balance of play and under usual circumstances a point at in form Brighton would be an OK result, but at this stage its no good.

Our two worse recent performances have been tonight and against Swindon but on our day we are the best team in this league.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Actually you complete dork Southampton are not proper shit. Otherwise they wouldnt have the joint 2nd best goal difference, nor would they have the top 2 scorers in the League. On Sunday at Wembley they put it in towards Lambert and he won everything. The problem is they tried those tactics tonight and it didnt work. It was a tactical error. A draw was the fairest result on balance of play and under usual circumstances a point at in form Brighton would be an OK result, but at this stage its no good.

Our two worse recent performances have been tonight and against Swindon but on our day we are the best team in this league.
Convenient. What about when we played you off the pitch at St Marys?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I think Barnes could be the answer - 2 goals 2 games. Not wanted at Plymouth. Sign him up. :)

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
and thanks for the four points saints.

murray is definately not shit though.it was one of those nights for him - gus saw this and took him off.masterstroke from the flair man :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Oh go f*** yourself. You have came out of Admin with money to burn. IMO you are a bunch of cheating inbread cunts. Hope you go down next season. 3 ships have left Southampton and will never return.

Titanic
Premiership
Championship

You have got one point off us this season, Yeah you are f***ing BRILLIANT.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Oh go f*** yourself. You have came out of Admin with money to burn. IMO you are a bunch of cheating inbread cunts. Hope you go down next season. 3 ships have left Southampton and will never return.

Titanic
Premiership
Championship

You have got one point off us this season, Yeah you are f***ing BRILLIANT.

:lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
f*** off you twat. I remember you giving it large here last year. What was it? "I am glad we sent you down" or some sort of rubbish?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here