Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Liverpool Will be on TV - Wednesday 21st 7.45pm kick off [merged]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Further to being on sky, having just checked their webite, BOTH Liverpool & LEEDS games are being shown on Sky 3D!!!!! :mad::eek:

I need to wear my cinema 3D glasses and make a sign that says "Wow, this 3D football is amazing!" and I'm sure to get on TV!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Further to being on sky, having just checked their webite, BOTH Liverpool & LEEDS games are being shown on Sky 3D!!!!! :mad::eek:

So anyone watching our games will be able to see AND fondle my moobs in the comfort of their own living rooms?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Exactly. Possible line ups for the two games (Liverpool/Leeds)

Ankergren/Brezovan
Calderon, Greer, El Abd/Elphick, Tarrico
LuaLua, Dicker, Sparrow, (New Signing)
CMS, Barnes/Hoskins/Bergkamp/New Signing

Ankergren
Calderon, Greer, Dunk, Painter
Noone, Harley, Dicker, Bridcutt
CMS, Barnes

The top team could be the sort of team to face Liverpool. AND potentionally beat them. The second team could be the one to face Leeds. Thats a potential 7 changes and both games still winnable.

EDIT: It actually wouldn't matter which team faces Liverpool or Leeds. Although, the 2nd line up would be better for the league.

This is actually a brilliant point. I've been worrying about the players' fitness for the Leeds game, but actually I think this is the first time we'll realise just how deep Gus' squad is. You even missed out Buckley on your list for the midfield, and Vincelot, who has shown he can pretty much play anywhere you want him too. We've got an incredibly versatile squad, which was shown against Sunderland when Vincelot replaced Greer at CB, then he got injured so Calderon moved into CB and Tanno came on at RB.

After thinking about it, whilst it's damn poor scheduling, I don't think we have too much to worry about. Especially considering that we're not expected to beat Liverpool and any result against Leeds would be good in my eyes.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Win-win for the Albion.

Tons of cash all round, aiding January's transfer window. If LFC winning comfortably after an hour, no big deal, and can rest key players at the end for Leeds.

Light years away from low-key nights at Withdean in early season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Absolutely AMAZING that both games I'll miss due to holiday will be televised on Sky. Now just to convince my plastic mates to come watch a proper football team whilst on holiday.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This is actually a brilliant point. I've been worrying about the players' fitness for the Leeds game, but actually I think this is the first time we'll realise just how deep Gus' squad is. You even missed out Buckley on your list for the midfield, and Vincelot, who has shown he can pretty much play anywhere you want him too. We've got an incredibly versatile squad, which was shown against Sunderland when Vincelot replaced Greer at CB, then he got injured so Calderon moved into CB and Tanno came on at RB.

After thinking about it, whilst it's damn poor scheduling, I don't think we have too much to worry about. Especially considering that we're not expected to beat Liverpool and any result against Leeds would be good in my eyes.

We should be beating Leeds at home.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011

Thanks! I thought I'd made a good point but then you made it even better by reminding me that we have Buckley and Vincelot. How could I forget them two!?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ever thought that some supporters might like to see us win a major trophy at Wembley before we die rather than go for the pipe dream of promotion to the PL at the first attempt?

i was actually thinking of securing SAFETY right now. the league means more than anything at the moment. we can win the FA cup anyway...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here