Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Bournemouth

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
All the other results (except for Tranmere) are going our way so far, we really need to get 3 points today.

tiger_hall

Dec 23, 2007
why arent brighton on southern counties radio like they used to be? i hav been away for a while so dont understand whats going on.. woking is on BBC soutehrn counties so where is the commentary for the Brighton game??

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
why arent brighton on southern counties radio like they used to be? i hav been away for a while so dont understand whats going on.. woking is on BBC soutehrn counties so where is the commentary for the Brighton game??

They are on my radio - where are you precisley?

Oct 20, 2004
walsall

Southern Counties BBC are not aloud to play the Brighton games over the internet, attempt to get people to join the clubs 'seagulls world'. For those who use macs though, the seagulls world is not compatible - so like me you get woking gggrrr

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Code:
Goal Attempts 11  :  6
On Target      6  :  5
Crosses       16  :  8
Corners        5  :  1
Offside        2  :  -
Fouls          6  : 12
Free kicks    12  :  8
 Yellow cards  1  :  2
 Red cards     -  :  -