Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Bournemouth

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Lucky, Lucky I here you say, if they came away with a point I think they'd be the lucky ones. We deserved the win!!

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Ah, found it. The Complete Badger called me naive. And also followed it up with :

"Well if you're telling me Alex Revell can take Bas' place and keep us in the play-off hunt, then I'm going to suggest Joe Gatting can do the same."

Joe Gatting? Hat-trick hero? Nah, dont think so.......

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Still not good enough to be in the side all the time IMO. Hat-trick or not. Though saying that I wasn't there today.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Ah yes, of course. Because I missed a match for the first time in a very long time, I dont have a serious opinion. Sheesh!
And yes, Forster is BETTER than Revell in my 'unserious' opinion, however that doesn't take it away from Alex. Mr Coach and little Coach have just returned and have said Alex's second goal was well deserved for a great strike and feeding off of Forsters knock-down, which is how a good strike partnership works. And his third goal, whilst being unmarked, the header was at a difficult height and he put power in to give the keeper no chance.
Well done Alex. The first player since Jake I believe to score a hat-trick? Keep up the work rate mate.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thank god revell and forster were there - the defence was a pantomime today, and were not helped by the wide men not tracking back

the bench just proves that we need to get some new players in, regardless of how well the likes of revell and reid peformed today when stepping in

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Ah yes, of course. Because I missed a match for the first time in a very long time, I dont have a serious opinion. Sheesh!
And yes, Forster is BETTER than Revell in my 'unserious' opinion, however that doesn't take it away from Alex. Mr Coach and little Coach have just returned and have said Alex's second goal was well deserved for a great strike and feeding off of Forsters knock-down, which is how a good strike partnership works. And his third goal, whilst being unmarked, the header was at a difficult height and he put power in to give the keeper no chance.
Well done Alex. The first player since Jake I believe to score a hat-trick? Keep up the work rate mate.

Nothing to do with missing a match im sure, since when did womens opinion matter when it comes to football? :D

Their idea of quality football is a nice set of buttocks in shorts.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Forster outshone not only Revell, but the whole team, and ended up with no goals.

You are talking out of your ass my friend, Forster won probly 1 header the whole match which led to the goal, whereas when Revell wins the headers Forster is too lazy to be any where near him. Revell always works his bollocks of for the team whereas Forster again walked round the pitch as if he owns it And finaly Revell had 4 chances today (i count a chance as being having the ball in and around the box) and took 3 of them, Forster should have scored the header, and should have got a touch when El-abd's header went back along the goaline, besides the first goal he also held on to the ball too long and continuously moans at the ref/asst ref when he is clearly 2 or 3 yards offside.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I see. So I can praise the workrate of a player, who goes on to score four in two, and you called me naive, accuse me of being on drugs or taking the piss. And then asked 'which is it?'. Well from memory, none of the above. And then expect me NOT to remind you of it when he goes on to score a hat-trick?
I think YOU'RE the one being a little naive! I fail to see where you are when I post it is relevant though, I wouldn't care if you were coming home from the match or in Hawaii! Must be male logic. Like not moving anything when you're looking for something. Or not asking for directions!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You are talking out of your ass my friend, Forster won probly 1 header the whole match which led to the goal, whereas when Revell wins the headers Forster is too lazy to be any where near him. Revell always works his bollocks of for the team whereas Forster again walked round the pitch as if he owns it And finaly Revell had 4 chances today (i count a chance as being having the ball in and around the box) and took 3 of them, Forster should have scored the header, and should have got a touch when El-abd's header went back along the goaline, besides the first goal he also held on to the ball too long and continuously moans at the ref/asst ref when he is clearly 2 or 3 yards offside.

Forster only does as much running as he has to. At 33 I think that is probably the best choice, Revell usually runs round like a headless chicken and gets little reward.

If you had a choice over Forster and Revell only a fool would pick Revell.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Forster only does as much running as he has to. At 33 I think that is probably the best choice, Revell usually runs round like a headless chicken and gets little reward.

If you had a choice over Forster and Revell only a fool would pick Revell.

I disagree strongly
revels1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here