Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton twat Frankie kicked off X Factor

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Frankie Cocozza has been kicked out of The X Factor.

The controversial singer was asked to exit the ITV singing competition after breaking a 'golden rule'.

In a statement, The X Factor told Digital Spy: "Frankie is leaving the show today after breaking competition rules. He is going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer. We wish him all the best for his future."

Cocozza has issued an apology to his mentor Gary Barlow, his fans and his fellow contestants.

"I'd like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has voted for me, but, as of today (Tuesday, November 8), I will no longer be in The X Factor," he said.

"My life during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has over-stepped the rules of the competition. I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me."

The 18-year-old, who has become notorious for his hard-partying lifestyle, is believed to have been asked to leave the X Factor house this morning.

Cocozza is currently at the centre of two Ofcom investigations, amid accusations that he swore on air and that his on-screen antics have glamorised the misuse of alcohol.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am devastated that Sussex is no longer represented in the competition. I will be marking this sad occasion by wearing a black armband with my England shirt on Saturday as I lounge in front of my tellybox. If FIFA have a problem with that, I am happy to speak to Blatter personally.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is the 'golden rule' he has broken, the 'must be able to sing in tune' rule?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think everyone is way too harsh on Frankie. Yes he may not be able to sing but he lives the life of every other teenager these days, you'd be surprised how many other teenagers there are out there who do a lot of things he does.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I'm gutted that i won't hear the guy announcing the performers names say the words FRANKIE COCOZZA! at the weekend. I'm in Rome this weekend anyway so i'll have to rely on the sun/daily mail to keep me updated. Yawn. Bring back that bag of bones Johnny Robinson. He was keeping it real after all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think everyone is way too harsh on Frankie. Yes he may not be able to sing but he lives the life of every other teenager these days, you'd be surprised how many other teenagers there are out there who do a lot of things he does.

EVERY OTHER TEENAGER?! :lolol:

What planet are you living on. Not everyone lives life the way he does.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
This is a sad day for television

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

This, don't get why everyone gets so attatched to a TV show to the extent that they f***ing despite someone on it!

He wasn't a great singer in fairness but he'd sell more records than a couple of the others who are good singers for the simple fact he has a lot of fans, even if it is for reasons other than his singing.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
EVERY OTHER TEENAGER?! :lolol:

What planet are you living on. Not everyone lives life the way he does.

So you're saying there aren't many teenagers that go out and drink, take the odd drug? Think you'll find there are loads.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So you're saying there aren't many teenagers that go out and drink, take the odd drug? Think you'll find there are loads.

There's a difference between 'loads of teenagers' doing it and 'every teenager' doing it, or even 'the majority of teenagers' doing it.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Most teenagers don't have hair that make them look a complete twat. Also, W*nkie or Frankie as he preferes to be called actually thinks he is something, yet he is a talentless gormless thick nobody who will probably become a star as the public in this country seem to prefer losers, ie Cher ' I am a dog' Lloyd.

Rant over:censored:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton

And I think you'll find that most teenagers are at choir practice, and playing table tennis in youth clubs for most of the week. The other days they are helping elderly neighbours with their shopping.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Okay maybe 'every other teenager' was a slight over reaction, but there are plenty of teenagers that do it these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here