Brighton Transfer Rumour thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
its better than having 100 pointless rumour threads that flood this board.
No it isn't. The CMS thread had over 100,000 views, and a lot of posts. I wouldn't have wanted to go through that along with the other nonsense rumours.
And when someone has some genuinly useful info about a new transfer, I want to see a thread about it, not miss it because it's been lost in a mass of shit.

It's a terrible idea. Just apologise, and we'll move on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
apologise for what lol
For starting this ridiculous thread. I'm only kidding ;)
The forum looks shit, atleast the CMS thread had some decent legs to it, half the shit on here dont, its f***ing boring as f***.
You joined the forum last month, and have already posted 746 times - may I suggest you find something else to do. Indeed, half the rumours are nonsense, and don't have legs, which is all the more reason we don't want the possible signings to be lost with the others. If we see a thread about signing Owen, we can ignore it if we choose.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
apologise for what lol

The forum looks shit, atleast the CMS thread had some decent legs to it, half the shit on here dont, its f***ing boring as f***.

Don't read/post on it then?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You joined the forum last month, and have already posted 746 times - may I suggest you find something else to do. Indeed, half the rumours are nonsense, and don't have legs, which is all the more reason we don't want the possible signings to be lost with the others. If we see a thread about signing Owen, we can ignore it if we choose.

This.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Why would we ignore a thread about Owen? HE'S COMING DAMN IT!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
what does it matter how many times i have posted in the last month, im just fed up of seeing pointless f***ing transfer rumours flooding the board, yes if the papers or Sky are reporting it make a thread but why make one just saying.

"my mate Timmy his 3rd cousin just heard were signing messi"

*yawn*

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
what does it matter how many times i have posted in the last month, im just fed up of seeing pointless f***ing transfer rumours flooding the board, yes if the papers or sky are reporting it make a thread but why make one just saying.

"my mate timmy his 3rd cousin just heard were signing messi"

*yawn*

don't read 'em then!!!!!!!!!!!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
i dont thankfully but they take up half the f***ing board

I've only been on here a month too and it's now the only I thing I go on on the internet. Have cried with laughter a few times already, brilliant reading, and I am so gullible that I half believe everything on here, but I won't be spreading any rumours, I know nothing! Although I do know, Brighton is closer to Argentina than Manchester............are you reading this Mr Tevez!?!?!?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here