Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Transfer Rumour thread.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what does it matter how many times i have posted in the last month, im just fed up of seeing pointless f***ing transfer rumours flooding the board, yes if the papers or Sky are reporting it make a thread but why make one just saying.

"my mate Timmy his 3rd cousin just heard were signing messi"
*yawn*

FCUK I missed that one

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Isn't this just a little bit rich?

I mean someone coming on here and complaining about the number of threads started on bullshit transfer rumours CLOGGING UP THE BOARD!

You, Newhaven Gull, have started 58, ill say it again FIFTY EIGHT threads in the short time you have been on here, ok i dont think any were bullshit transfer rumours but plenty about premiership players signing for other clubs and other such drivel that is of little interest to many on here.

Is it just that the bullshit transfer rumours are getting in the way of you having a complete sweep of threads on page1 of the board?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Isn't this just a little bit rich?

I mean someone coming on here and complaining about the number of threads started on bullshit transfer rumours CLOGGING UP THE BOARD!

You, Newhaven Gull, have started 58, ill say it again FIFTY EIGHT threads in the short time you have been on here, ok i dont think any were bullshit transfer rumours but plenty about premiership players signing for other clubs and other such drivel that is of little interest to many on here.

Is it just that the bullshit transfer rumours are getting in the way of you having a complete sweep of threads on page1 of the board?

He's got a point here

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
But then...if we start a transfers only thread you will PIPE UP and deman that all the 'silly' ones get put in a seperate thread as they are 'clogging' it up.

Fucks sake, its the SUMMER. Its MEANT to be rumour heaven!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im just glad i dont have access to the internet

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Something tells me you want 100 random rumours in here so you can say the 1 that actually happened started in 'your thread'? Well I read on here just now that Joe Cole will sign for Arsenal so good luck :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here