Polegate
Who NEEDS Hammond?
0,,10433~3779911,00.jpg

:bowdown:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't think he is as good as Hammond though, so we are replacing him with a less talented player.

How very true, EP. Mind you - he could change his name to FOSTER & have his hair braided. That way, not only would he have created a brand new identity back here (& confuse the dullards): he might even be the solution to Sir Norm Patterson's Foster/Forster blockage. You know it makes sense! :thumbsup:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Hammond is the most average player on the planet. Completely anonymous on the pitch, how he was ever captain i'll never know. Don't think I heard his voice once.

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
This is getting boring.

Hammond was a decent player for us. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly either incredibly bitter at the manner of his departure or something of an idiot.

Time, perhaps, to get over it.

Well I think we can quite safely file this thread under "Complete and Utter Bollocks" now, can't we.

Note to all; it was started by some no-mark poster with zero history on this board.

This happens every so often, and it's a wind-up every time.

The only time a veteran poster puts out news on here, it's also - a wind-up (but more amusing and deliberately outlandish).

The only thing that might be worth talking about for Hammond, is how his present team and career is doing in the league - and the progress doesn't look all that great.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
This is getting boring.

Hammond was a decent player for us. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly either incredibly bitter at the manner of his departure or something of an idiot.

Time, perhaps, to get over it.

I was bitter at the way he left but my view of him as a player was based on the performances I saw and I wouldn't class him as decent, just very average and at most times anonymous. I never rated him and told people that long before his departure was even talked about. If that makes me a jerk then so be it. However, it then also makes those who think he is great, decent etc also jerks. Oh, and that would seem to include you.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This is getting boring.

Or they have a different opinion. :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really Tony? Have you missed the 2,643 threads bemoaning our lack of an attacking midfielder in the last 6 months?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Cant be arsed to trawl through all this garbage, is there any truth in this hammond rumour or not?

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Really Tony? Have you missed the 2,643 threads bemoaning our lack of an attacking midfielder in the last 6 months?

Don't get me wrong, I was (and still am) a Hammond fan.
He's a good player.
I saw his debut, and thought "he's going to be a good un"

Maybe last season he would have walked into the side, but not this.

Livermore, McLeod, Cox, Thompson, Virgo, Loft, all good players, and there's no way Hammond would just breeze in and shoot up the pecking order.

I'd have him back at the drop of a hat, but he'd have to fight for his place.

We've got a squad - A SQUAD!!.
Bloody Hell, haven't been able to say that for years :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here