Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton till i die!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Loved the "f*** off you f***ing bast***"

Disappointed with the very end though.
When "Tony Bloom" pointed the stick(?) at the back where the videos were, there should have been a 45 second timelapse that I did for them of the stadium being built.
What happened with it?
I haven't a scooby.
That would have been a perfect ending.

Last edited:

Bexhillian

Jan 18, 2011
Just got back, agreed it was a great show & i thought they captured what it's like to be a fan really well!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Loved the "f*** off you f***ing bast***"

Disappointed with the very end though.
When "Tony Bloom" pointed the stick at the back where the videos were, there should have been a 45 second timelapse that I did for them of the stadium being built.
What happened with it?
I haven't a scooby.
That would have been a perfect ending.

That's what I said afterwards - and I didn't even know it was meant to be there! Oh well - hopefully be sorted out for tomorrow's shows.

Great show anyway. :)

Oh - and nice dig at NSC too! :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's what I said afterwards - and I didn't even know it was meant to be there! Oh well - hopefully be sorted out for tomorrow's shows.

Great show anyway. :)

Didn't see you there.
We were up in the Royal Circle - with a restricted view.
Bloody column in the way so we moved.

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
Yes there was an obvious glitch with the video at the end.. oh well, didn't effect a bloody brilliant show.

Those going to see it tomorrow are in for a treat!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
A shame about the end - felt sorry for the actors as it would have been a great climax. Not that it mattered - top effort all round. Tony Bloom was two rows in front of us and appeared to be enjoying it too!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Does the theatre have AC these days, one's heard it can get pretty warm in the gallery where one is seated tomorrow.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Loved the show, shame about the missing video at the end but didn't spoil things too much. I had shivers running down my spine.

One thing that amused though was a couple of girls sitting in the third row centre, one row in front of me, who were obviously bored in the first half, kept glancing at each other as if to say "wtf is this rubbish about?" and disappeared after the interval. I can't work it out?! That left 4 empty seats in the middle of the third row. I was surprised no one took advantage!

BlueWhite

Dec 28, 2003
Totally, totally annoyed that the end of the show- the end of the story- didn't work tonight.... projector f***ed up... sorry Everest... thank you for the timelapse, should of topped the show off... gutted.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Thought it was brilliant and I was so choked at the end I could barely get the 'seagulls' chant out! Shame about the time lapse video but at least they got it working as we left

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Twas great- even better when I bumped into Tony Bloom in the gents in the interval...anyone else notice he and the rest of the Bloom clan were also all there sitting in the Royal Circle?

Totally, totally annoyed that the end of the show- the end of the story- didn't work tonight.... projector f***ed up... sorry Everest... thank you for the timelapse, should of topped the show off... gutted.

Took the wives and the kids and thought is was a cracking show! A commentary on my life for the last 40 years,even got to chat with attila about the merits of torture!:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here