Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton till i die!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
What was the attendance like? Going tonight - can't wait

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Last nights show was fantastic. Loved it. Had the hairs on the back of my kneck standing up at several points. Superbly written and really sums up the different ways of supporting the same club.

Want to see the video clip of the Lincoln pitch invasion again so I can see if I am on it!

Great to see a theatre full of Brighton shirts and scarfs! The NSC reference is a cracker! I wont spoil it for those going tonight but it had people in stitches last night!!

Looked pretty full from row E of the stalls, and yes it was very hot in the theatre last night,was good to get out into the fresh air at the interval with a cold beer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Loved every minute of it. Loads of laughs & passion, and quite a few tears.

Brilliant! Well done to everyone involved.

Last nights show was fantastic. Loved it. Had the hairs on the back of my kneck standing up at several points. Superbly written and really sums up the different ways of supporting the same club.

Want to see the video clip of the Lincoln pitch invasion again so I can see if I am on it!

Great to see a theatre full of Brighton shirts and scarfs! The NSC reference is a cracker! I wont spoil it for those going tonight but it had people in stitches last night!!

Looked pretty full from row E of the stalls, and yes it was very hot in the theatre last night,was good to get out into the fresh air at the interval with a cold beer.

Asked my 17 year old what his best bit was last night! the match footage of past glories made his spine tingle! 17 years of indoctrination has paid divedends! Another one for life chaps:facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I hope so i am going in jeans trainers and my centenary top!

Haven't decided which top yet, but won't be centenary as the only one i have is long sleeved. Might dig admiral sandtex out, considered the pinstripe jobbie too or maybe the one off spurs shirt :shrug:

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Went to the early show 2nite, it was EXCELLENT had me blubbing like my new baby, just one little question why wasnt STANLEY mentioned at all, as HE WAS the main VILLAIN and in my eyes still is.

DanielT

Intermission of the late performance. I have a Manc fan on my left "not really a Brighton fan myself" he beerily breathed to me..

woman on right moaning: "it goes on for another 55 minutes?"

Seriously...!

Me? Loving it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here