Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton till i die!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic show - what a journey this club and its fans have been on over the years to get to where we are now. Laughter, tears, the lot....and wouldn't want it any other way.

By the way, has anyone ever done a poo without doing a wee?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
are steve north (andy south) and paul hodson (hodson) real Albion Fans, or have they just done this for us fans?

Andy North, born in Dorking, surrey (palace territory)
Stephen North - IMDb

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Marvellous Scenes, Dick Knight there tonight getting lots of attention and rightly so.

The story would make a great film, come on Tone, a new project?

Acting brilliant, laughs galore, spine tingling and moving moments. I am so proud to be a Brighton fan.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Brilliant show. Sets the season up nicely, and adds to the emotional build up for arriving at Falmer for the first league game and indeed saturdays friendly. What a journey, an unbelievable story.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Great show, comedy genius, emotional roller coaster, it had it all. Dick Knight getting a standing ovation before the show started set the tone and it just got better and better.
Fans United will never be defeated.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Loved the bit about if Smith had scored would it be great if they could put it on in Falmer.Took my wife and she hates football but she shed a tear or two,Thanks rev for getting me the tickets.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fantastic night. Surprised at how emotional it was. Loved the Dick Knight song & GOSBTS at the end.
Makes you proud to be an Albion fan. Big thanks to all involved in the whole project, brought a tear to my eye.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Really enjoyed tonight, well done to all involved. :clap:
Are all the cast professional actors as they were all superb?

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
are steve north (andy south) and paul hodson (hodson) real Albion Fans, or have they just done this for us fans?

Andy North, born in Dorking, surrey (palace territory)
Stephen North - IMDb

Paul Hodson and Dave Blake who wrote 'Brighton 'til I die'
and Steve North and Mark Brailsford who starred in it, are..........................................

..................................long time supporters, went to the Goldstone, Gillingham
and Withdean - all four are now proud season ticket holders at Falmer!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here