Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton teens a disgrace

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
No, what it is showing is that there are Brighton fans who love the club dearly and are proud of being part of this super club but feel ashamed and let down by a handful idiotic dickheads who feel that ripping wing mirrors off cars belonging to people probably sitting harmlessly in their houses watching TV is ok and acceptable. Well its not acceptable. It gives BHAFC a bad name it is also highlighting the fact we have are own rotten apples within our clubs following although many on here happy to slag off other teams who have the same sprinkling of tossers.
Agree with this, unfortunately these morons exist,perhaps when they grow up and have a car of their own they will realise what it is like to have it damaged by idiots.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
These teens maybe a couple of years younger were a disgrace and I was embarrassed that I stood in the same crowd with them. Firstly they stood on chairs So they were 20 foot high, no one could see behind. We asked and all they done was to tell us to f*** off. One bloke which I found funny pushed the kid and he fell onto the people in front of him, made me chuckle.

The persistent standing made the view even shitter than it was. And during half time one of them thought it would be funny to snap their wooden seat. Which caused a mass snapping of seats. To be honest why do this?!?!? I know that we're rivals in all but is there any need to? Plus palace Will be sending a bill which the board will be disappointed with.

It partly ruined the game and alot of the time I was focusing on them rather than what I actually came to see. I've seen these 16-17 year olds independently going to these away games recently and causing a stir and it annoys me that there are more decent fans out there who didn't get a ticket. Rant over

Get a life you f***ing softcock.

How many more of these "I saw someone do something I didn't like and now I'm going to moan about it on the internet" threads are we going to have.

So they stood on the seats, grow some balls and MAKE them get off if it's stopping you see the game. And as for the statement in bold about standing, deary me - JCL alert :facepalm:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Those boys were a disgrace. Made me really sad to be associated in any way shape or form with them. Thought they ruled the roost. Should be chucked in the back of a police van for criminal damage from the first wing mirror. And made to pay for it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it was the same at southampton, a bunch of 14/15 year olds going around harassing locals to southampton. It was horrendous. A bloke at a cash machine they mobbed. And ran up to this bloke and his girlfriend and calling her a whore to her face. Disgusting. I don't like southampton much, or palace for that matter, but then again, I don't run up to away fans in the area and try to piss them off. Just a bit of a chat usually, asking how they think they'll get on. Not 'you f*****g so and so'

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The locals around Selhurst are used to this sort of behaviour. Was only the Summer they were looting and burning down their own buildings. Not to mention the shit they caused when the come down here. I don't have an issue with breaking the seats. That was deserved in my opinion for the damage they caused at the Amex. As for the cars outside, that is wrong. What comes around goes around

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Agreed. I had an older teen in front of me who was up and down off his seat, disappearing then coming back, not paying a huge amount of attention to the match and was generally very distracting. He was so angry and inciting in his chanting and hand gestures that he looked like he was about to murder someone!

Jesus christ, this is the worst one yet! I bet you were crying into your cornflakes this morning about "being distracted" and having to sit next to such an angry youth **snigger**

I'm still on page one, lets see what else I can find...........

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Evening Kick Off's, don't you love them.

Never understood the logic of letting a bunch of twats run around in the dark safe in the knowledge they can do whatever they like.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There were some of these inadequate twats near me - T Block, towards the back. They were just behind an aisle. Police and stewards regularly patrolled this aisle, keeping it clear and these guys were screaming abuse into their faces at a distance of inches. The stewards didn't even look at them and the police ignored them, which just gave them licence to behave ever more moronically .

Oh dear, how awful for you, mabye you need some professional counselling, you might have post traumatic stress disorder after the horrors you've seen.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Evening Kick Off's, don't you love them.

Never understood the logic of letting a bunch of twats run around in the dark safe in the knowledge they can do whatever they like.

Good point about safe to get away with stuff in the dark, & also in numbers.
Shame for the innocent car owners who came outside today to find FERAL COWARDS had damaged their cars.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Reading this thread is cracking me up.oldies/jobsworths vs youths/dnt give a f***.What happend has happend if u expect a game like that to go through peacefully u are on cloud cookoo

BHANic

May 9, 2008
Burgess Hill
Granted, pulling out just that bit sounds pretty shit! Had it been a bit easier to see what was going on on the pitch then Im sure I probably could have just ignored the idiot gobbing everywhere as he screamed. However, don't think car damage was necessary! All in all I didn't notice as much trouble as I thought there would be. Just commented on what I did see.
Jesus christ, this is the worst one yet! I bet you were crying into your cornflakes this morning about "being distracted" and having to sit next to such an angry youth **snigger**

I'm still on page one, lets see what else I can find...........

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4688390 said:
:lolol:

I said on the train back I bet you NSC will be a joy tomorrow...

Indeed.

Reading through some of these threads instantly makes me think of these chaps. It's like competitive outrage.

[yt]tZsVP2WoE9E[/yt]

Mabye we need to have a meetup for all the people who've heard some terrible language and seen horriffic acts of standing, smoking and hand gestures at a derby match. They can have a competition to see who can cry the hardest, at least I won't have to read about it.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
i was concerned, my car was parked along the road....!!!

And my mates and i live in South London (is full of shit, is full of shit..) so had an angle on it myself too.

I put two big friendly arms around one lad who was doing it, and asked him to cut it out.
He didn't like it, proclaiming that 'you don't know what i've been through today' and 'i bet i've been to more games than you, so i can do what i want..'

But i kept smiling at him whilst getting point across, and you know, he didn't do any more..

The point here is, when one person does have the first word, you'll find others around you didn't like it either, and will also back you up (although as in last night, perhaps not in quite the same restrained manner as you might have been..:))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here