Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton teens a disgrace

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
It's not even the age which makes them do it, i'm 18 and I travel to games on my own, watch the game, singalong with the crowd, go home. Football is not the priority of these idiots, all they care about is causing trouble and it gives teens and the club a bad name :/

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Get a life you f***ing softcock.

How many more of these "I saw someone do something I didn't like and now I'm going to moan about it on the internet" threads are we going to have.

So they stood on the seats, grow some balls and MAKE them get off if it's stopping you see the game. And as for the statement in bold about standing, deary me - JCL alert :facepalm:

What's your problem, I've come on here saying how my experience the other night was let down by some little shits. When I go and pay 30 quid for a ticket and get a shit view, then someone stands on their f***ing seat as well, how tall do you think I am? You don't see fans at other away grounds all stand on their chairs do you? So why do it at palace? Oh and I'm defiantly not a jcl mate.

Lush

Mods' Pet
What's your problem, I've come on here saying how my experience the other night was let down by some little shits. When I go and pay 30 quid for a ticket and get a shit view, then someone stands on their f***ing seat as well, how tall do you think I am? You don't see fans at other away grounds all stand on their chairs do you? So why do it at palace? Oh and I'm defiantly not a jcl mate.

I sympathise. To be honest I'll think twice about going to Palace again. Yes I know, support your team etc but I don't go to every away game anyway and in future I'll choose others in preference. The whole experience was pretty unpleasant. Whereas the trip to Peterborough the week before was an absolute joy from start to finish.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would love someone to explain why our train was 'entertained' with a feeble but persistent chorus of "Ten German Bombers" all the way from Thornton Heath to Three Bridges?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Why didn't you move in the ground? Far left about half way up there were plenty of seats.

Would of made sense rather than just standing where you was getting wound up over people.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Have to say although I can't condone some of the idiots that were there, ripping seats out, etc. I thought it seemed very tame compared to previous visits there :shrug:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
These teens maybe a couple of years younger were a disgrace and I was embarrassed that I stood in the same crowd with them. Firstly they stood on chairs So they were 20 foot high, no one could see behind. We asked and all they done was to tell us to f*** off. One bloke which I found funny pushed the kid and he fell onto the people in front of him, made me chuckle.

The persistent standing made the view even shitter than it was. And during half time one of them thought it would be funny to snap their wooden seat. Which caused a mass snapping of seats. To be honest why do this?!?!? I know that we're rivals in all but is there any need to? Plus palace Will be sending a bill which the board will be disappointed with.

It partly ruined the game and alot of the time I was focusing on them rather than what I actually came to see. I've seen these 16-17 year olds independently going to these away games recently and causing a stir and it annoys me that there are more decent fans out there who didn't get a ticket. Rant over

You should not have to i know but you could have moved if they were spoiling your evening

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Disgusting - I'm glad my son didn't get a ticket - not that he would have done that - but I know some of his mates that went last night - that never step foot inside the Amex!!! Strange that!!! If they got a hiding it wouldn't be too soon IMO - I've felt like giving a couple of them a hiding myself lately!!!

If your son'e mates are like that chances are...

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
On the walk back to the station there were loads of lads smashing side mirrors off cars. Thought it was well out of order.

They broke a fellow Albion supporters mirror, total knobs. My brother was parked in the same road, some of the looks we got trying to get in the car !!! We are Brighton lads ok !!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
If your son'e mates are like that chances are...

Nah my son is sound - thank god - but you can't always choose your kids mates - luckily a lot of them are ST holders and really nice kids but I know one who isn't a season ticket holder and would have gone just for the experience of the atmosphere!!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4688828 said:
I saw a lad of no older then 18 sneeze and not cover his mouth, we don't want this sort of scum associated with the club :nono:

Hopefully he has read the front page of the Metro today and won't be giving anyone Community MRSA!:shrug:

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I blame this generation of kids and the anti social behaviour that they show on the inability of teachers and parents to be able to beat the shit out of them when they act up. They have no concept of actions and the punishments associated with such actions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here