Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
_56888124_89241709.jpg

Assulin looks a bit like Tevez, no?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone slightly relieve that we've signed a black player?

You do know we have already got Liam Bridcutt, Kazenga LuaLua and Leon Redwood don't you?

Can't see your question has any relevance though.

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC
Hi, City fan here. I just wanted to tell you lot a little bit about Gai and Abdul. They are two exciting prospects, and I am certain they will impress!

Gai is a highly technical player. By this I mean, great vision, passing, dribbling, tricks, etc. He's a very exciting player to watch, and every time you watch him, he just 'oozes' the air of Barcelona. It's no surprise as he was developed in their world-class academy.

Gai was touted as the 'next Messi' and was one of Barcelona's more promising prospects. Since a young age he has been a full international for his country.
What happened to him was that he has been plagued with injuries.
I wouldn't say he's injury prone, but rather, very unlucky. Last year, he was ripping the reserves league apart and then some player hacked him in a nasty challenge, and boom. Another injury. This kid is a potential gold mine provided he is more fortunate. He can play as a winger, but is much better behind strikers as his through balls are excellent. Barcelona really drill this into their players I guess. :)

No one is like Messi, but his playing style is very similar. He'll beat couple players and then deliver a perfectly weighted through ball. Classy guy. He recently played against United in the the Manchester Senior Cup and scored a goal and had a nice assist as well.

Abdul is a very robust central midfielder with good technique. He's been compared to Yaya Touré. He is a great passer, and is very composed on the ball. He doesn't freak out under pressure, and is skillfull enough to turn players. He is also quick, strong, good in the tackle.

I'd say he's essentially 'the complete midfielder.' He can defend, pass, and run with the ball. Kid has great qualities. He's been training with our first team all season, and has been on the bench for us a lot. Mancini clearly rates him as not many younger players train with our first team.

Enjoy your new loanees lads! I've seen you lot play a few times this season, and I think Razak and a fit Gai can get into your first team, help improve your squad, and push for a play-off spot!

Cheers.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hi, City fan here. I just wanted to tell you lot a little bit about Gai and Abdul. They are two exciting prospects, and I am certain they will impress!

Gai is a highly technical player. By this I mean, great vision, passing, dribbling, tricks, etc. He's a very exciting player to watch, and every time you watch him, he just 'oozes' the air of Barcelona. It's no surprise as he was developed in their world-class academy.

Gai was touted as the 'next Messi' and was one of Barcelona's more promising prospects. Since a young age he has been a full international for his country.
I wouldn't say he's injury prone, but rather, very unlucky. Last year, he was ripping the reserves league apart and then some player hacked him in a nasty challenge, and boom. Another injury. This kid is a potential gold mine provided he is more fortunate. He can play as a winger, but is much better behind strikers as his through balls are excellent. Barcelona really drill this into their players I guess. :)

No one is like Messi, but his playing style is very similar. He'll beat couple players and then deliver a perfectly weighted through ball. Classy guy. He recently played against United in the the Manchester Senior Cup and scored a goal and had a nice assist as well.

Abdul is a very robust central midfielder with good technique. He's been compared to Yaya Touré. He is a great passer, and is very composed on the ball. He doesn't freak out under pressure, and is skillfull enough to turn players. He is also quick, strong, good in the tackle.

I'd say he's essentially 'the complete midfielder.' He can defend, pass, and run with the ball. Kid has great qualities. He's been training with our first team all season, and has been on the bench for us a lot. Mancini clearly rates him as not many younger players train with our first team.

Enjoy your new loanees lads! I've seen you lot play a few times this season, and I think Razak and a fit Gai can get into your first team, help improve your squad, and push for a play-off spot!

Cheers.

Thanks for this, sounds like a very astute pair of loans on our part. :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Cheers.

OK...now i have wood :drool:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Cheers.

Cheers, City. I think we're very excited to see them play, and lucky for them they're up against Liverpool on Sunday.

Good luck to you guys in the EPL this season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here