Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Reserves 0 - Luton Reserves 0 [merged threads]

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
I didn't say he was bad. I said he needed to put some effort in and look interested.
I'm not saying you did. It was just a general comment.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Re: Re: Brighton Reserves 0 - Luton Reserves 0

gvce26 said:
Is that true?

Nobody mentioned the currency. Could be six figures in pesos?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fatboy said:
Afraid not.

I suspect they were the lads that I was watching the game with. Along with Nicolas radio relation.

I thought Rents looked half decent. Was also impressed with Breach whilst he was on the pitch.

Regarding the Argentian, I can see where the critcism is coming from he did not look that interested, but he did show the odd touch and flick that suggests there is something there.

I thought the French goalie was competant, but I guess NSC has decided he is pony....

Last edited:

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
I have seen Turienzo several times, including last nights reserve match.

His first touch is consistantly awful.
he often gets into good positions but it is his touch that lets him down.

So far buying him in has proved to be a big mistake.........

I think we should have gone for the Defender who was on loan with us for the Lewes friendly in the summer. He impressed me.

Turienzo out !

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Grunty said:
I think we should have gone for the Defender who was on loan with us for the Lewes friendly in the summer. He impressed me.
Sancho, who got slaughtered at Colchester and is now shit for Gillingham?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Sancho is a star player for the mighty Gillingham (currently 23rd out of 24 in League 1). He scored a goal against Chesterfield a couple of weeks ago. We missed a trick there, didn't we?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Turienzo's first touch was not bad, it was what he did(n't) do after it that was the problem.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
HE HAS A GREAT TOUCH
For a big man*?

*Great Touch For A Big Man (est 2004) is a copyright of Peter Crouch industries and is subject to all sorts of beurocracy and bullshit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
What a defender that did so well last year that his team managed to get relegated in one of the worst SPL's in memory and is now plying his trade with those Football League highflyers from Kent?

I think he means Leon Legge who was going to have a trial with us but is injured at the moment.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
KinkyGoebels said:
Ive had 4 years to come to that - its not aimed at you - just people come to quick conclusions - that italian Brentford signed (forget his name) People were screaming for Brighton to sign him after 2 games

Lorenzo Pinamonte?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here